General Chat

Stevo985

I was watching a spider spin a web by my office window for ages this morning, it was so fascinating.

Then a big gust of wind came, blew the spider away and destroyed the web.

Damn nature, you scary!

• Like 1

I was watching a spider spin a web by my office window for ages this morning, it was so fascinating.

Damn nature, you scary!

were you inspired by that story .... I can't remember it, Brucey the spider, Brucey the Scot?

something like that, about a bloke watching a spider try and make a web over and over again and he watches it then he suddenly thinks 'I know! battered mars bars!'

Damn nature, you scary!

Good. All spiders, not unlike turbonegro, must die.

Damn nature, you scary!

Nah, spiders trap and gobble up all kinds of flying and crawling pests. They're the house cats of the insect world. As long as a spider has it's web up, he's not gonna bite any person. 

A farm on one side and a women in her 80's on the other. Not sure how big her tits are though. Sorry  ;)

so we have got a farm on one side which will be full of animals and on the other side we have an 80 year old with possibly big tits. could be interesting :D

A farm on one side and a women in her 80's on the other. Not sure how big her tits are though. Sorry  ;)

so we have got a farm on one side which will be full of animals and on the other side we have an 80 year old with possibly big tits. could be interesting :D

Cows....loads of em.

Damn nature, you scary!

Nah, spiders trap and gobble up all kinds of flying and crawling pests. They're the house cats of the insect world. As long as a spider has it's web up, he's not gonna bite any person. 

you get many rattlers near you maqroll

Â