General Chat

Stevo985

Doing nothing at all in work today, I've been so busy the last 2 weeks had to skip lunches a nice few days and I'm flat out exhausted. VT & The Open for me for the day, boss is off thank god.

Today is really dragging. I've done nothing since about 11.45, and have no desire to do any more work. Bring on 4.15 so I can go home (and do more of nothing! :D)

Today is really dragging. I've done nothing since about 11.45, and have no desire to do any more work. Bring on 4.15 so I can go home (and do more of nothing! :D)

4:15? I'm stuck here till half 5 & have done anything since 3pm yesterday when I finished a massive job. :(

I start at 8, so early(ish) finish. It's hard to get motivated when you don't give a shit, isn't it?

Ah that's fair enough then. It is, even harder when there's nobody else in the office. 

Just got my place at uni confirmed 5 minutes ago. So happy.  :D

Uni starts next week for me.

Excited, terrified.

Edited by legov
  • Like 1

Just got my place at uni confirmed 5 minutes ago. So happy. :D

How old are you?

Late bloomer

I'm going at 32..!

Will ye be really into the study part now, as in make every class, do the prescribed reading or all about the booze and boobz.

Just got my place at uni confirmed 5 minutes ago. So happy. :D

How old are you?

Late bloomer

I'm going at 32..!

Will ye be really into the study part now, as in make every class, do the prescribed reading or all about the booze and boobz.

My boobz will be bigger than my fellow students, so deffo the boobiez.

Â