General Chat

Stevo985

Question for the clever people. I have been asked to send in payslips to go towards some funding. They have asked for week 53 (which occurs in a leap year, right?) - but I only have week 52 and then 4 (paid monthly). My week 52 shows pay for the year.

They are insistent I have to send week 53!

Any ideas? I'm sure 52 is fine, after all 53 does not exist!!!!

Depending on the day you get paid sometimes there can be 53 pay days in a year with your last check for a previous year coming in Jan of the following year or your first pay check for the following year coming in December.

In ireland it will say on your P60 if you have 53 pay dates or not. Not a clue about the English equivalent.

Trapped in the Closet is brilliant in an absolutely terrible, utterly bonkers kind of way. He is a mental and the entire thing just makes him look like a cheating, homophobic, sexist, violent asshole.

Within the first couple of minutes you think, oh, he's cheated on his wife and he regrets it, but no, he regrets staying until the morning. You'd think with some of the real life issues he's landed himself in *cough* golden showers *cough* that he'd not try to make himself look like a bigger dickhead, but somehow he managed it.

Edited by Ginko

Erm, they need to explain what it is they're asking for. Why would they ask specifically for that number?

To see the gross pay for the tax year.
You would only get a week 53 if you were paid weekly. If they know you are paid monthly then I'm baffled as to why they would insist on something which doesn't exist.

I think they might be stupid. Its doing my head in!

Send your P60, that'll cover the financial year. 

Â