General Chat

Stevo985

Well that was a strange night

Went for a walk into downtown Baku found a quaint looking open air bar between the 4 seasons hotel and the old city walls

Ordered a pint and a bite to eat

Few minutes in I became aware of a argument between a young boy and some old bloke outside the bar , lots of shouting , but thought no more

It would be hard to describe what followed without drawing diagrams but here goes

A suddenly punched b which prompt c ,d and e to then attack a , at which point more people appeared and proceeded to punch c, d and e ... We will call these f,g,h I and J though i think there were more ... B then saw his opportunity and revenge punched a who punched d or e who was trying to stop B

At which point a policeman arrived , who nobody took any notice of

Meanwhile k who was in the bar on the table next to me took offence to this punch up in front of his wife / girlfriend and left the bar and punched f,g, h and I or j

At which point I'd finished my pint so felt it was best to order another and see how things played out

A apologised to B and after handshakes and hugs , suddenly resulted in B punching a new person who I think was l, at which point 2 more policemen turned up and still it carried in , I lost track of who punched who by this point but after a few more minutes a to j came in the bar and apologised to the wife / girlfriend of K and after much handshakes all seemed well

Until a few minutes later where it kicked off again... These men fighting ranged in age from about 18 to 65 and whilst not appearing to be drunk all had a rather glazed look in their eyes , even the 65 year olds looked out of it but clearly relished the scrap

Still not knowing what to do I caught the barman's eye and got another beer and about half way through it all had gone quiet and lots more handshakes and hugs transpired

Never seen anything like it

• Like 4

Went for a walk into downtown Baku found a quaint looking open air bar between the 4 seasons hotel and the old city walls

Few minutes in I became aware of a argument between a young boy and some old bloke outside the bar , lots of shouting , but thought no more

It would be hard to describe what followed without drawing diagrams but here goes

A suddenly punched b which prompt c ,d and e to then attack a , at which point more people appeared and proceeded to punch c, d and e ... We will call these f,g,h I and J though i think there were more ... B then saw his opportunity and revenge punched a who punched d or e who was trying to stop B

Meanwhile k who was in the bar on the table next to me took offence to this punch up in front of his wife / girlfriend and left the bar and punched f,g, h and I or j

At which point I'd finished my pint so felt it was best to order another and see how things played out

A apologised to B and after handshakes and hugs , suddenly resulted in B punching a new person who I think was l, at which point 2 more policemen turned up and still it carried in , I lost track of who punched who by this point but after a few more minutes a to j came in the bar and apologised to the wife / girlfriend of K and after much handshakes all seemed well

Until a few minutes later where it kicked off again... These men fighting ranged in age from about 18 to 65 and whilst not appearing to be drunk all had a rather glazed look in their eyes , even the 65 year olds looked out of it but clearly relished the scrap

Still not knowing what to do I caught the barman's eye and got another beer and about half way through it all had gone quiet and lots more handshakes and hugs transpired

RugeleyVilla isn't there is he 

• Like 1

Regular night in erdington then 

you get many rattlers near you maqroll

Rattlesnakes? Nah, I'm 5 miles from downtown Boston, so the only snakes around here are Garters. And you see less and less of those nowadays. 

There's a type of rattlesnake whose northernmost range is western New England, but you never hear about people getting bitten. I think the population is quite low. Levi probably hunts them.

• Like 2

i love venomous snakes although id never have one or even like to live anywhere near them. the rattlesnake is one of my favourites, i live on Cannock chase door step and we have a few adders up there but they only have very mild venom. i think the timber rattlesnake lives in your region if i remember right, they live quite high up in the woodland though.

• Like 1

Went to get my bus as normal yesterday from International and ended up sat next to Jason Bradbury filming the gadget show, that was quite surreal.

Unlucky. It could have been Rachel Riley's segment.

If I was inside that beautiful woman, I wouldn't be able to pull out if my life depended on it.

• Like 3

Went to get my bus as normal yesterday from International and ended up sat next to Jason Bradbury filming the gadget show, that was quite surreal.

Unlucky. It could have been Rachel Riley's segment.

If I was inside that beautiful woman, I wouldn't be able to pull out if my life depended on it.

Not even when she sprayed the mace in your eyes ?

After being with one for 9 years and counting, I can finally conclude that woman are absolutely mental. Such a strange species, I just don't understand them. Some of the stuff they get upset about just boggles my mind.

• Like 1

:lol:

I was tidying up the house, for her mainly, before she gets home. I start going through a massive pile of letters and threw some doctors appointment letters in the bin, which were about a year old and of no relevance, which she found terribly offensive. Starts shouting at me about it in the garden so probably the whole street can hear whilst I'm pissing myself laughing about it. I decide to go out and get a KFC for myself before she ends up murdering me, when I get back she starts crying that I'm selfish because I didn't get her one when I had already got something for her tea already :crylaugh: She then drives off and I can hear her bitching to her mum in the distance.

... cool story bro etc :lol: Women, I fecking hate them sometimes. Gays must have it so easy 

Edited by villarule123

Â