General Chat

Stevo985

We've got a long standing client at work, and I've been tasked with doing their accounts this year, the guy in question is a bit strange & particular. Now, his daughter is also on the board as his wife is doing less & less, this is where it get's complicated. I haven't had to deal with her yet but I reckon we could cross paths eventually, but only if I need to go down there. See basically the first night of final year college, we had all moved into a new house & there was a pride wager on who could christen the new college year first. I was drunk & in good form got chatting to a group of girls and when one told me she was from my home town decided to strike while the iron was hot. She did the whole I can't find my phone when she was leaving so I rang it & she had my number. Anyway she forgot this expensive jacket & with the booze & late night work out I had passed out, she text saying she forgot her jacket & one of the lads got my phone & text back saying "Ya I can see your dignity here as well". Anyway she'd text me then almost every night she was out but I didn't text back once, I didn't even know her name, plus I'd a few girls back home I was texting ( way hotter) & didn't want them to see me with a girl from college & town. Few weeks later I was out & met a girl who'd been in my class in 1st year, who lived with this girl & said she'd been mad talking about & really liked me, I didn't even remember her name. Didn't hear much after that till about over a year later, I was out with my girlfriend for Christmas (we'd been going out 3 months - still are) and she spotted me out in town, rang me & text me asking could we meet up & how it was great to see me etc. I never text back. I really want off this job, should I say something?

......ask her does she give handjobs at the cinema

Haha, she plays the piano so imagine she's good with her hands. 

Stevo swears by Next but I've never been that sure of them either.

So that's why I saw him being ushered from their doorway last week.

Edited by 8pints
  • Like 2

Â