General Chat

Stevo985

Good work Stefan!

I'm starting to get nervous about the big move now...  On my own for 3 weeks, then back to the UK for a week, then back out on my own and the wife and pets arrive a couple of days later...

:thumb:

Hope it all goes well. 

Question for the clever people. I have been asked to send in payslips to go towards some funding. They have asked for week 53 (which occurs in a leap year, right?) - but I only have week 52 and then 4 (paid monthly). My week 52 shows pay for the year.

They are insistent I have to send week 53!

Any ideas? I'm sure 52 is fine, after all 53 does not exist!!!!

Benefits Britain on ch5.

Makes you want to smash the tv up, following Romanians and slovakians who are just here to play the system for all the benefits they can get, no intention of working at all yet still claiming job seekers somehow. All signed up for a gp etc... Despite never paying any taxes whatsoever.

God the system is so wrong

Benefits Britain on ch5.

Makes you want to smash the tv up, following Romanians and slovakians who are just here to play the system for all the benefits they can get, no intention of working at all yet still claiming job seekers somehow. All signed up for a gp etc... Despite never paying any taxes whatsoever.

Yeah it's extremely unfair on those who work hard to get what they earn or those struggling on their pay whilst still paying taxes yet these scoundrels live off benefits with no intention of working.

Erm, they need to explain what it is they're asking for. Why would they ask specifically for that number?

To see the gross pay for the tax year.

You would only get a week 53 if you were paid weekly. If they know you are paid monthly then I'm baffled as to why they would insist on something which doesn't exist.

Erm, they need to explain what it is they're asking for. Why would they ask specifically for that number?

To see the gross pay for the tax year.
You would only get a week 53 if you were paid weekly. If they know you are paid monthly then I'm baffled as to why they would insist on something which doesn't exist.

I think they might be stupid. Its doing my head in!

Benefits Britain on ch5.

Yeah it's extremely unfair on those who work hard to get what they earn or those struggling on their pay whilst still paying taxes yet these scoundrels live off benefits with no intention of working.

Family on it a few weeks back (guy with 26 kids) lives near my best mate.

Â