General Chat

Stevo985

Benefits Britain on ch5.

Makes you want to smash the tv up, following Romanians and slovakians who are just here to play the system for all the benefits they can get, no intention of working at all yet still claiming job seekers somehow. All signed up for a gp etc... Despite never paying any taxes whatsoever.

God the system is so wrong

Yeah it's extremely unfair on those who work hard to get what they earn or those struggling on their pay whilst still paying taxes yet these scoundrels live off benefits with no intention of working.

I'm getting my own back by going to Romania and stealing from the gypsies. 

Trapped in the Closet is brilliant in an absolutely terrible, utterly bonkers kind of way. He is a mental and the entire thing just makes him look like a cheating, homophobic, sexist, violent asshole.

Within the first couple of minutes you think, oh, he's cheated on his wife and he regrets it, but no, he regrets staying until the morning. You'd think with some of the real life issues he's landed himself in *cough* golden showers *cough* that he'd not try to make himself look like a bigger dickhead, but somehow he managed it.

With an underage girl.

Allegedly 

Why have I not seen this before?

You need to see the whole thing. It is utterly amazing. The insane ramblings/warblings of a mad man.

Omar Little as the Traffic Cop

• Like 2

You'd think with some of the real life issues he's landed himself in *cough* golden showers *cough* that he'd not try to make himself look like a bigger dickhead, but somehow he managed it.

But he's still an NAACP "Image Award" winner.

Says all you really need to know about the NAACP nowadays...

As a helen flanagan twitter stalker  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

I really hope her autumn wardrobe is an excellent build ...with all thats going on in the world I just hope her wardrobe for the autumn is ok 

Getting very excited about building my autumn wardrobe 1f60d.png#sandro 1f60d.png1f60d.png1f60d.png

What a word removed

Great tits tho

Why have I not seen this before?

This is the greatest thing I ve ever seen on the internet. I ve watched about an hour so far.

I m not sure if its a parody he's doing or a work of genius. Looking at the videos of him doing commentry I m not sure he knows either.

Â