General Chat

Stevo985

Nothing wrong with messenger bags. They don't look ghey, in fact many look pretty cool, and they're bloody useful.

I think I'd rather stop the world and get off knowing people think men having bags affects their sexuality. What a load of utter guff. You have a bag all the way through school don't you? Daft.

What about when you sit down with stuff in your back pockets? I hate having my wallet in my back pocket, easier for someone to nick.

In the all the years of having a wallet, I've never once put it in my back pocket. 

• Like 1

Just woke up to go to work and my back's kind of locked up. When I'm standing, I can walk fine but when I do any kind of movement that involves bending I feel like I'm going to collapse.

Had to go off sick but I have no idea how I'm going to be able to get to the doctors..

A reflection of yourself from underneath (i.e. from beneath your feet) is the most unattractive thing imaginable. 

Edited by Stevo985

Chiropractor? Quacks, the lot of them.

Disagree! But you generally need physio therapy as well to get to grips with the (usually) muscles causing the wrong load on your back/neck/hips

Just woke up to go to work and my back's kind of locked up. When I'm standing, I can walk fine but when I do any kind of movement that involves bending I feel like I'm going to collapse.

Had to go off sick but I have no idea how I'm going to be able to get to the doctors..

Walk :)

• Like 1

Â