General Chat

Stevo985

I'm out with the dog, took her the big field near us. For some strange reason I had the urge to go and masturbate in the bushes. I don't know what come over me, obviously I thought better of it. Must be the hot muggy weather.

• Like 3

I'm out with the dog, took her the big field near us. For some strange reason I had the urge to go and masturbate in the bushes. I don't know what come over me, obviously I thought better of it. Must be the hot muggy weather.

Nearly yourself by the sound of it 

• Like 3

No_6d8699_272831.jpg

Should have got your Dog to suck you off.

ALWAYS CARRY PATE

Should have got your Dog to suck you off.

ALWAYS CARRY PATE

Don't Do It Doug likes this. 

• Like 1

Just seen the Aldi advert with GT. I lolled

I must admit, that I cringed watching it. I love GT, and it really annoys me that he's a figure of fun to some, after his tenure as England manager. I can appreciate someone who can laugh at themselves, but I'd have like it if GT kept his dignity, and politely declined the offer of doing an ad for Aldi.

• Like 1

Â