General Chat

Stevo985

Haha bloody hell. I can't imagine how scared I would of been ha. Obviously I don't have hiv check ups now but back in the single days I would be shiiting myself waiting for results. Always remember when I caught the clap and I got put on antibiotics, anyway you have to go back for another test to make sure its gone. That night after I'd found out it had gone I meet some random bird in the pub and take her up the alley for a quickie which then resulted in a session at hers. All unprotected of course, silly really but no one ever expects to catch the big un do they.

True, I would say though that swinging has had a big rise in people doing it.

I'd say that the anonymity offered by vast modern conurbations together with access to private transport and our greater wealth has helped more people get it on than previously. But all forms of swinging or playing away with or without consent are clearly as old as the hills.

I'd be surprised if there was significantly more of it now than in the late 70's early 80's for example. I think a lot of people got scared and more discreet when the whole aids thing was big news but more recently that's lost it's ability to scare people into keeping their pants on.

Just an opinion, obviously. It's not the lifestyle for me, though I have genuinely been invited a couple of times.

to be fair I did send you that invite by mistake , I wish you wouldn't keep bringing it up

• Like 1

True, I would say though that swinging has had a big rise in people doing it.

I'd say that the anonymity offered by vast modern conurbations together with access to private transport and our greater wealth has helped more people get it on than previously. But all forms of swinging or playing away with or without consent are clearly as old as the hills.

I'd be surprised if there was significantly more of it now than in the late 70's early 80's for example. I think a lot of people got scared and more discreet when the whole aids thing was big news but more recently that's lost it's ability to scare people into keeping their pants on.

Just an opinion, obviously. It's not the lifestyle for me, though I have genuinely been invited a couple of times.

to be fair I did send you that invite by mistake , I wish you wouldn't keep bringing it up

it's my mistake mate, I presumed there would be women invited as well

still, we made the best of it

• Like 3

I don't get swinging, orgy's & affairs and all that. I'm a simple man after a quiet life, sex is sex, I've found it hasn't varied much from woman to woman and being faithful is important to me. Cant get my head around it.

Society will get to a point soon where relationships are completely pointless, it seems the vast majority are sex mad cheaters so what's the point of trying to find someone who is faithful anymore if they don't exist. Shame.

/oldmaningram

• Like 1

I don't get swinging, orgy's & affairs and all that. I'm a simple man after a quiet life, sex is sex, I've found it hasn't varied much from woman to woman and being faithful is important to me. Cant get my head around it.

Society will get to a point soon where relationships are completely pointless, it seems the vast majority are sex mad cheaters so what's the point of trying to find someone who is faithful anymore if they don't exist. Shame.

/oldmaningram

I think you'll find you're in the majority.

'Papers need to sell papers, people talk a good game. 

That article about the christmas burglar would have been better, if there was an in-depth list of all the things he had stolen. As they were presumably wrapped presents, I bet he ended up with a load of tat.

Eg: 4 pairs of socks, 2 toothbrushes, Nintendo DS, A blue cardigan, My Little Pony DVD etc etc..

• Like 1

That article about the christmas burglar would have been better, if there was an in-depth list of all the things he had stolen. As they were presumably wrapped presents, I bet he ended up with a load of tat.

Eg: 4 pairs of socks, 2 toothbrushes, Nintendo DS, A blue cardigan, My Little Pony DVD etc etc..

And a partridge in a pear tree

I've had five proper relationships, my first love I never cheated although I did try to get it on with her best mate when I was hammered. The rest I've cheated including the one I'm with now, must admit though I did not care about the previous three at all to the point where I was blatantly trying to pull infront of them. When I cheated on my current partner I'd never felt guilt or pain like it, I remember walking home to my mums from this girls house and I could not believe what I'd done. I felt that bad I wanted to throw up, I rang and told my mrs as soon as I knew she was awake. I never had any intention of cheating on her but it just happend for whatever reason. Won't happen again and I think my mrs knows it.

/oldmaningram

I liked that Seinfeld episode where some woman offers to get her friend to do a threesome.

Jerry did a whole falsetto bit on how to become a swinger he'd need, different friends, a different haircut, a different wardrobe and a whole new life.

I think that applies to most of us.  :)

i can tell you exactly what he stole if you want seeing as it was my house!

Ha, I didn't realise!

When I said 'tat', I meant 'really good, thoughtful presents'... ;)

aaaaaawkward!

i can tell you exactly what he stole if you want seeing as it was my house!

ouch, I can't imagine how thoroughly shitty an experience that must have been

Not nice I imagine, especially if you have kids. I think a law should be introduced where you can do whatever you like to defend your own house from burglar's. The only problem with that though is that you would be inviting people you can't stand round to your house for tea, then battering them with iron bars. Yes officer, they were trying to rob my house.

yeah, he took £100 cash off the side (which id taken out to give as presents) 3 PS4 games, a DS, and then some presents for my brothers kids which other people had left at mine

he wore a pair of nike trainers but trying to be clever he'd cut the "nike" logo off the bottom, made it the most clear cut foot print ever found in the midlands apparently :lol:

it was weird more than anything else, took me a long time to realise id been robbed, left the ps4, 2 laptops, camera etc just took stuff he could flog quickly

• Like 1

yeah, he took £100 cash off the side (which id taken out to give as presents) 3 PS4 games, a DS, and then some presents for my brothers kids which other people had left at mine

he wore a pair of nike trainers but trying to be clever he'd cut the "nike" logo off the bottom, made it the most clear cut foot print ever found in the midlands apparently :lol:

it was weird more than anything else, took me a long time to realise id been robbed, left the ps4, 2 laptops, camera etc just took stuff he could flog quickly

:lol: That's brilliant! 

Â