General Chat

Stevo985

I like a hint of pubis, like a little stubble just above or summat, any possibility of having to floss my teeth afterwards & I get put off.

Edited by Ingram85

What's the verdict on women's pubic hair, completely outlawed or some allowed or all?

As long as it's groomed it's cool.

Bare, hairy, strip whatever. I think as long as it's "tended" to then it's fair game (that goes for male pubic hair too)

My personal favourite on a lady is a very thin line. Not a strip, more like a thread.

A complete, ungroomed bush would put me off.

Da vinci's demons is the best place for women's pubic hair

Women are always dropping their kegs revealing their bushes

You see at least one every other episode

Edited by AshVilla

Someone has left a floater in the toilet at work, I have never seen anything like it, no exaggeration, that could not have possibly come from a human.

Same thing happened to me a while ago, it looked like King Kong was pointing at me from around the u-bend.

• Like 2

Have an inkling that one of the lads might be gay. He's a small guy about 5' 3 and a bit of a belly, he's a virgin and never really had any luck with the ladies, one girl he was best friends with really messed him about and shattered his confidence, but he's one of the nicest guys you could ever meet. I suspected he may have been when we were younger, but never in the last 7 years, we're both 25 now. Anyway a group of us were out last Friday and he was drunker than normal, and he was almost too pally with an arab guy who was basically dressed as Michael Jackson from the Thriller video, except a black leather jacket instead of a read one. Now don't get me wrong, wouldn't change a thing if he was, at least with me, but I don't know how others in our group would take it. Anyone got any experience of this or something similar?

Just passed my driving test.  :D  :D  :D  :D

Great news 96 only passed mine 2 weeks ago :D 

• Like 1

Have an inkling that one of the lads might be gay. He's a small guy about 5' 3 and a bit of a belly, he's a virgin and never really had any luck with the ladies, one girl he was best friends with really messed him about and shattered his confidence, but he's one of the nicest guys you could ever meet. I suspected he may have been when we were younger, but never in the last 7 years, we're both 25 now. Anyway a group of us were out last Friday and he was drunker than normal, and he was almost too pally with an arab guy who was basically dressed as Michael Jackson from the Thriller video, except a black leather jacket instead of a read one. Now don't get me wrong, wouldn't change a thing if he was, at least with me, but I don't know how others in our group would take it. Anyone got any experience of this or something similar?

My only advice would be not to let it change anything between the two of you, which it sounds like it won't, and if any of the rest of your group of friends have a problem with it then give them a piece of your mind.

It's 2014.

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

Sorry man, that wasn't very helpful was it? :P

What sort of advice are you looking for? Whether you should approach him about it?

Ah I still laughed Ginko ;) I don't really know, just has anyone experienced a similar situation? I don't think it would change anything with his strong core group of friends to be honest, but a few acquaintances I don't know. The closest he's got to sex with a woman was a bj off a girl who was singing Glee songs during.

My sister's gay. So I have some experience with people coming out.

I don't even know if I was looking to start a conversation about it just wanted to get it off my chest you know, just let it out into the world. Really, one of my friends is in a similar boat and he's very embarrassed about I only know because our girlfriends are good friends but never ever mentions his sister.  We were going home from college one week (the weekend she came out) and he was talking all the way down about his sister was coming home and she'd some news, and he was saying that there was going to be war if she was pregnant but on Sunday night going back up he was super moody and said she didn't bother coming home. 

Things with my sister are fine.

I can honestly say not a thing has changed in her relationship with any of the family. Which is great, and how it should be imo.

It's a tricky situation sometimes, but it shouldn't be.

Â