General Chat

Stevo985

My girlfriend has just bombarded me with information about a last-minute holiday, for in 2 weeks time. Now I need to find an army of people to feed the small zoo of animals that I have living in my house.

Just woke up to go to work and my back's kind of locked up. When I'm standing, I can walk fine but when I do any kind of movement that involves bending I feel like I'm going to collapse.

Had to go off sick but I have no idea how I'm going to be able to get to the doctors..

Walk :)

I have been!

This sucks, I know I should go to the doctors, where they'll tell me to have the week off work, but we've got free tickets to go to Alton Towers on Friday to take the nipper there but I won't be able to go if I'm off work :(

This is agony, I now know how it must feel for an old man whose back has gone :(

True, I would say though that swinging has had a big rise in people doing it.

I'd say that the anonymity offered by vast modern conurbations together with access to private transport and our greater wealth has helped more people get it on than previously. But all forms of swinging or playing away with or without consent are clearly as old as the hills.

I'd be surprised if there was significantly more of it now than in the late 70's early 80's for example. I think a lot of people got scared and more discreet when the whole aids thing was big news but more recently that's lost it's ability to scare people into keeping their pants on.

Just an opinion, obviously. It's not the lifestyle for me, though I have genuinely been invited a couple of times.

My girlfriend has just bombarded me with information about a last-minute holiday, for in 2 weeks time. Now I need to find an army of people to feed the small zoo of animals that I have living in my house.

I used to work in Halesowen, I would have done it for you!

I used to work in Halesowen, I would have done it for you!

I would not trust anyone off vt with the keys of my house :D

I'd say that the anonymity offered by vast modern conurbations together with access to private transport and our greater wealth has helped more people get it on than previously. But all forms of swinging or playing away with or without consent are clearly as old as the hills.

I'd be surprised if there was significantly more of it now than in the late 70's early 80's for example. I think a lot of people got scared and more discreet when the whole aids thing was big news but more recently that's lost it's ability to scare people into keeping their pants on.

Just an opinion, obviously. It's not the lifestyle for me, though I have genuinely been invited a couple of times.

you maybe right. This aids thing has been put to the back of most peoples minds now, a girl who was in my year at school has got it. You can imagine the luck I felt when I realised she had caught it off some bloke a few months after I last went with her. I've slept with her about five times, its scary when you think about it because ANYONE or any type of person could have it. A standing cock has no concience though, especially when your pissed.

I'd say that the anonymity offered by vast modern conurbations together with access to private transport and our greater wealth has helped more people get it on than previously. But all forms of swinging or playing away with or without consent are clearly as old as the hills.

you maybe right. This aids thing has been put to the back of most peoples minds now, a girl who was in my year at school has got it. You can imagine the luck I felt when I realised she had caught it off some bloke a few months after I last went with her. I've slept with her about five times, its scary when you think about it because ANYONE or any type of person could have it. A standing cock has no concience though, especially when your pissed.

Before I was married I knew this girl who was a bit miffed because her previous feller had turned out to be gay (or at least ac/dc, I suppose) - she'd actually come home and found him in bed with another bloke. Oddly enough, my previous girlfriend and I had just split up, at least partly because she had decided that she was probably a lesbian. 

So we did the obvious thing and got together on the rebound, sort of heterosexual reassurance I suppose. Never going to be the great romance, it lasted for about a year and we parted on amicable terms, but kept in touch. Shortly after that I met the current missus and got married. 

Fast forward about a year and the ex tells me she's now working for the Terrence Higgins Trust, helping HIV sufferers (this BTW was the mid 1980s, height of the AIDS panic). Didn't think anything of it until the following year's Xmas card when she said she's coming to Leeds, would like to see us, and had something important she needed to tell me - didn't say what it was. 

At this point I put 2 and 2 together and began to shit myself. Weeks of worrying. 

As it turned out, her big news was... well I've forgotten now, but that's the whole point. It was something dull, like where she was going on holiday, or some such. 

Enormous sigh of relief. 

• Like 1

Burglar who stole presents from under Christmas tree jailed

A CAREER burglar from Kidderminster who broke into a house on Christmas Eve and stole presents from under the tree has been jailed for four-and-a-half years.

Drug addict Darren Lostitch, 38, has spent 15 years of his adult life behind bars and was a "three-strike" house burglar facing a mandatory jail sentence after his raids in the early hours of December 24 last year, Worcester Crown Court was told.

Lostitch, of Lion Street, Kidderminster, broke into a house in Bernie Crossland Walk, Kidderminster, in the early hours and took a Nintendo DS, Playstation games and presents from under the tree, Timothy Sapwell, prosecuting, told the court. Some Christmas wrapping paper was later found discarded in an old air raid shelter in the garden of a nearby house.

Lostitch also tried to break into a house in Chester Road South nearby by breaking a window. Police found footprints and traced them to Lostitch, who claimed he had been at home with his girlfriend. His trainers were taken and there was evidence they had been damaged to try and disguise the distinctive pattern but they were found to be a match. He was also spotted when he tried to sell the games at Cash Converters.

Lostitch pleaded guilty to burglary and attempted burglary.

Andrew Davidson, defending, said Lostitch had been a burglar since 1993. He had 15 convictions for 28 offences and had spent stretches in prison totalling up to 15 years.

"It's likely he is now institutionalised," Mr Davidson told the court. "The reason for his offending is drugs. He is an addict. He goes into jail and gets clean but when he comes out he has no job and nowhere else to go so he falls back in with other drug users."

Mr Davidson said he had been taking courses in prison and now wanted to get out and get a job to lead a normal life.

Recorder Anthony Lowe said Lostitch had been given sentences of increasing length which, at least, gave people a rest from him breaking into their homes.

"You are caught in a never-ending cycle of drug addiction," he told him. "It's just going to get worse unless you do something about it."

He gave Lostitch four-and-a-half years concurrent on each charge.

ta ra

go-to-jail.jpg

Â