General Chat

Stevo985

Gotta go round to a birds house now cuz it's her birthday and "everyone" is going and seeings as she is one of me best mates I can't get out of it.

I can only have a few cans though cuz im the only **** who has work tomorra, gunna cost me a fuckload in taxis which I can't afford, bad times

This weekend has been really **** hectic, all I wanna do is sit down and watch shit films but noooo some inconsiderate swine decides to have a birthday

I'm just gunna scrap this weekend and wait till next Friday at 5 o'clock and do precisely **** all for the whole weekend

its happened again this **** weekend

just wanted a really quiet chilled out few days but....

tonight I'm going to the cinema (dont mind that)

then tomorra I have just found out its me mates wedding reception which I have been **** bullied into going and its the other side of **** Birmingham, I'm pissed off about it man, I agreed to go (did't have much choice) but I thought it was in a few weeks time but 'nah' its tomorra night

**** great then Ive gotta get back and watch the boxing which means that I cant have too much to drink at this poxy wedding thing or I wont be awake for the fight

believe it or not I'm not that miserable I just want a nice quiet weekend without being dragged out to these **** social get togethers

my mind has convinced me it can't do any more dissertation work for a while, which is irriating. Yesterday spent 6 hours staring at a screen, and this morning having spoken to my supervisor about sorting this out, I am still without energy. Sigh.

Still, suppose I might as well sack the day off and watch tennis and football then. Pissing down outside and windy as ****, but fortunately in the student union building, so may descend into some early drinking at this rate.

I'd honestly rather get the work done and chill out later, but cannot get the brain to work which is infuriating. Greh.

my mind has convinced me it can't do any more dissertation work for a while, which is irriating. Yesterday spent 6 hours staring at a screen, and this morning having spoken to my supervisor about sorting this out, I am still without energy. Sigh.

Still, suppose I might as well sack the day off and watch tennis and football then. Pissing down outside and windy as ****, but fortunately in the student union building, so may descend into some early drinking at this rate.

I'd honestly rather get the work done and chill out later, but cannot get the brain to work which is infuriating. Greh.

Been there, done that, got the third-class degree. :notsure:

i have to go out drinking in Bham City Centre tonight, haven't been for ages, don't feel like it, and i'm tired so would rather go to sleep.

but a friend is coming up from London, so have to make the effort.

how do i get in the mood?

I am just going to relax, I spent the last few days prior to blow out yesterday doing solid 9-10 hour shifts on it , so reading wise I feel comfortable having a day off atm. I'm ahead of schedule. May just have a long weekend and start again Monday. Take a break from it all. ( I did the long walk thing yesterday, didn't help 0

Got some existentialism for some light reading later on anyway. I know and I apologise for how pretentious that sounds, but a a couple of ( light ) essays of heideger / kierkegard / sartre is going to be tangenital enough to what I'm doing - french testimony from concentration camps.

In the meantime, stick cricket is great.

edit: also, have just ( like 5 minutes ago ) discovered I got 74% in a final module i was waiting on, so I know my module average to this point is now above 70, I am going to celebrate a little, as if I wasn't already going to enjoy the day anyway :P woo hoo \o/

Got some existentialism for some light reading later on anyway. I know and I apologise for how pretentious that sounds, but a a couple of ( light ) essays of heideger / kierkegard / sartre is going to be tangenital enough to what I'm doing - french testimony from concentration camps.
Heidegger as light reading :shock:

Â