General Chat

Stevo985

2 hours ago, ender4 said:

That is brilliant.   Did they actually show Groundhog Day all day, or was it just fun for the printout?

I imagine it probably has been shown all day knowing Sky. 

I once got a lot of laughs when I thought it was brilliant that Back to the Future had just started again (ITV2+1 :D ). 

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, bickster said:

Have I entered some kind of time machine and gone back to the last century?

We've just had a BT phone directory delivered to the house

Who the hell uses those these days?

We had 2 copies of the Yellow Pages delivered yesterday?!

Straight in the bin !

I mean, who calls 118 118? It's like £5 to find a phone number you can get so easily on t'internet. 

I know some old people don't use it but surely not enough of them, who are searching for a phone number they don't know, to make a viable business that can afford massive TV campaigns etc. 

No way, had to go to Manchester beginning of the week for work, got chatting to some guy in the offices about the footie and he said his Mrs worked at the Emptihad stadium. I randomly said I've never been there but would like to go, (just conversation, not interested really) and asked if any freebies, jokingly. He's only just Emailed me saying he's got a few tickets and if I wanna go Saturday for the FA cup. I ain't going, I'll have to think of a good excuse, but never ever thought he would come back to me, fair play to him, what a nice fella.

• Like 2

I'm struggling a little bit right now, I've been really good with the drink just lately, I am talking to myself saying I don't need another drink but **** me I am gunna have one....I just need someone to talk to

When I left my last job I said, just give me the money, don't give me alcohol, I tried to be sensible but I'm about 3/4 down a bottle of rum right now,ahhh ****, I've been really good up until now.

I wasn't on the wagon to begin with but a bottle of rum is too much,ah well here goes nothing, I'm gunna have another drink then go to bed.....hopefully

Was my 40th a few weeks back and friends, who knew I did some craft stuff during lockdown, bought me a £250 Hobbycraft voucher - problem is I am overloaded with Pyrography stuff - so does anbybody here want to buy the  voucher for £200? I feel bad but can't even put it on Facebay cos they will see 😄

On 08/02/2022 at 23:35, Mark Albrighton said:

On a completely separate point of order, I have a hunch this site may find there’s a sudden surge in posts relating to Countdown’s mathematician.

Pics or i don't believe you

Another great Kenneth entry in the pre-watershed Slipping One In Innuendo Awards tonight on The One Show. Camp-as-a-row-of-tents Queen singer Adam Lambert, asked if he would be watching the Superbowl: 

"Well, I'm not really into sports, but... I like the helmets". 

Alex Jones and Ronan Keating audibly stifling sniggers. 

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, avfcDJ said:

Was my 40th a few weeks back and friends, who knew I did some craft stuff during lockdown, bought me a £250 Hobbycraft voucher - problem is I am overloaded with Pyrography stuff - so does anbybody here want to buy the  voucher for £200? I feel bad but can't even put it on Facebay cos they will see 😄

Gumtree it

7 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Tyrone Mings thread has been running hot all day.   I do not want to go in there, it will be bad for my soul. 

Makes about the same number mistakes as other defenders 

Makes more mistakes than other defenders.

Makes mistakes because he’s having to do more than his share of defending

He’s shit

Chews gum like he’s modelling it for Armani.

There you go, saved you a trip.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Genie said:

Makes about the same number mistakes as other defenders 

Makes more mistakes than other defenders.

Makes mistakes because he’s having to do more than his share of defending

He’s shit

Chews gum like he’s modelling it for Armani.

There you go, saved you a trip.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

67ca366ef95cc9d282580bb7473e44aa.thumb.jpg.e87940f41a566b3fe8c9165f7362cce0.jpg

Edited by Meath_Villan
  • Haha 2

Â