General Chat

Stevo985

1 minute ago, NurembergVillan said:

You're supposed to keep hold of the joggers/boxers, to prevent that from happening.  Peeing is not a hands free activity unless you're sitting down.

Did you just trap it in the waistband and pee upwards towards your face?

If you get your balls out, you don't need to keep hold of the waistband.

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

If you get your balls out, you don't need to keep hold of the waistband.

I've just acted out the debate we're having to get my wife's opinion (obviously without actually peeing).

I showed her the correct way to pee, as described by @Genie, and the way you do it - which made her burst out laughing.

No wonder the geezer was looking at you funny.  Poor bloke must've thought you were a serial killer or something.  Or a really tall, hairy 5 year old.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

I fail to see how doing it the Stefan way is at all comfortable. So you do this when you’re wearing smart/formal trousers? Get the whole lot out over the trouser waistband and the belt and buckle?

yeah

3 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Did you hold the waistband down out of the way, or did you take the "Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall" route?

I'm wearing joggers so pulled the waistband down, flipped the balls out to hold it down and went hands-free.  I reckon some wee might have flowed back up the pee pipe.  **** doing it whilst wearing a belt.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, villa4europe said:
On 07/01/2018 at 09:28, maqroll said:

I'd really like to know more about the inner politics of Japan towards the end of the war. Like was there a significant and vocal opposition to their war effort and some of their desperation tactics, like the Kamikaze. Was the Emperor's cult of personality really that profound?

start with the kenpeitai, kind of like japans gestapo or stasi, not very nice people

boring!!! :P

Were their balls in or out?? :huh:

Are you purposely trying to hijack this thread?

:trollface:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NurembergVillan said:

Peeing is not a hands free activity unless you're sitting down.

Wars have been fought trying to settle that debate

Â