Lets all admire Newcastle

kiddybloke

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I genuinely wouldnt pay more than about £8m for Carroll. Though, if I was a Newcastle fan I'd be concerned about the club recruiting a new striker in the wake of Tottenham's interest in Ba.

It would be quite a deal if they managed to sell Carroll for £35m, pick up Ba for free. Then sell Ba for £10m and resign Carroll £10m... they'd be back to where they were 12 months ago but with an extra £35m in the bank!! fair play to 'em :D

Footballs a joke now isnt it?

A player, who this time last year was rejected by Stoke, is now doing alright at Newcastle and the next thing you know, after just half a season, everyman and his dog are linking him to other teams and talking about release clauses.

How about just let him get on with playing for Newcastle?!?!

That is entirely to do with the 24 hour news cycle and not much at all to do with the sport of football.

is it just me that thinks newcastle are doing exactly what we did?

assemble a good team get a decent manager who gets them playing well, fall short of the champions league (which they will) and get to watch it all fall apart

Ba, ben arfa, cabaye, tiote maybe even krul wont be there in 2 years time and newcastle will slide back down into the middle with the rest of us, its become utter sail on the mayonnaise sea

The difference is that they are not spunking a load of money like we did under the MON era. I doubt Pardew has spent even half of the £36m Andy carroll fee. I agree though, they are just a one season wonder. They might get 7th this season but that's as good as it'll get for folks at the sportsdirect.comarena@saintjames'park

Pardew is underrated - his sides always play some decent stuff.

have to agree was unfairly shafted by West Ham after promotion and a cup final

did he not get it on with one or two of the players girlfriends which then prompted the captain Reo-Coker to threaten to give pardew a slap for doing so?

Pardew is underrated - his sides always play some decent stuff.

have to agree was unfairly shafted by West Ham after promotion and a cup final

did he not get it on with one or two of the players girlfriends which then prompted the captain Reo-Coker to threaten to give pardew a slap for doing so?

That is nonsense. Stop gossiping.

• 3 weeks later...
for all the Newcastle praise we really should have beat them when we played them in september

How i remember it was we scored on the break , then they dominated!

If anyone deserved to win that game it wasn't us!

for all the Newcastle praise we really should have beat them when we played them in september

true but BEnt missed a sitter at 1-0 an would have more than likely sealed the game

true but BEnt missed a sitter at 1-0 an would have more than likely sealed the game

You should know by now that 2-0 to us is by no means sealing the game. :lol:

Â