Lets all admire Newcastle

kiddybloke

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sega will team up with Newcastle United to promote Super Monkey Balls. Bananaman will be new mascot and replace Magpies as club nickname.

Newcastle Brown Ale will make a new drink Banana Brown Ale.

Chips will be replaced with fried bananas, Bread will be replaced by Banana Bread, Pudding will be Banana split.

Newcastle United is delighted with publicity they are considering adopting banana kits as home kit.

I can see this becoming more popular than the SHA one lol.
There's more to laugh at...

And when you've got more to be laughed at about than Birmingham you know you're shit.

That kit is absolutely awful.

Geremi is on around 65k a week

Completely forgot he was even there let alone 65k a week! :shock:

I'm almost starting to think they're such a joke and so shit on purpose. I'm not sure it's even possible for a club to make such awful, awful decisions on a consistant basis over such a long period of time.

I'm almost starting to think they're such a joke and so shit on purpose. I'm not sure it's even possible for a club to make such awful, awful decisions on a consistant basis over such a long period of time.

Problem is the fans have had to much say in what goes on at the club. Big Sam should have been given a real chance, not just sacked on the more vocal fans say. Fanatics do not always have the best judgement.

Problem is the fans have had to much say in what goes on at the club. Big Sam should have been given a real chance, not just sacked on the more vocal fans say. Fanatics do not always have the best judgement.

But they are the best fans in the world!

But they are the best fans in the world!

who wear no shirts come rain sleet or snow ...lol

Â