Lets all admire Newcastle

kiddybloke

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
08.35: Now, this is interesting.

It has been assumed that the release clause in Demba Ba's contract was set at around £10million, but according to Harry Redknapp, it might be much less than that.

Redknapp is quoted in The Daily Mirror as saying: "I think you will find it is a lot less than that."

Asked if was as little as £7m, Redknapp added: "Even less than that."

Crivens.

LINK

Interesting. As a side note Harry Redknapp is such a **** tosser.

Footballs a joke now isnt it?

A player, who this time last year was rejected by Stoke, is now doing alright at Newcastle and the next thing you know, after just half a season, everyman and his dog are linking him to other teams and talking about release clauses.

How about just let him get on with playing for Newcastle?!?!

is it just me that thinks newcastle are doing exactly what we did?

assemble a good team get a decent manager who gets them playing well, fall short of the champions league (which they will) and get to watch it all fall apart

Ba, ben arfa, cabaye, tiote maybe even krul wont be there in 2 years time and newcastle will slide back down into the middle with the rest of us, its become utter wank

Perhaps not. In a way I hope not.

I never used to like Newcastle, but they are looking quite likely to break up the status quo this season, and they've done it exactly the right way, so I've found myself growing quite fond of them this season.

Cabeye is one hell of a player. Tiote was probably bargain of the century. Krul is a fantastic keeper. Ben Arfa is returning from injury now and could be very dangerous.. Just depends whether they can keep their form going, and of course how well they do in these next few weeks without Demba Ba.

is it just me that thinks newcastle are doing exactly what we did?

assemble a good team get a decent manager who gets them playing well, fall short of the champions league (which they will) and get to watch it all fall apart

Ba, ben arfa, cabaye, tiote maybe even krul wont be there in 2 years time and newcastle will slide back down into the middle with the rest of us, its become utter sail on the mayonnaise sea

Depends if their owner is as shit as ours.

If their wage bill isn't out of control they should be able to spend if they do lose quality players. Also their scouting system seems to be decent so they will probably be able to pick up a few other gems.

I never used to like Newcastle, but they are looking quite likely to break up the status quo this season, and they've done it exactly the right way, so I've found myself growing quite fond of them this season.

Cabeye is one hell of a player. Tiote was probably bargain of the century. Krul is a fantastic keeper. Ben Arfa is returning from injury now and could be very dangerous.. Just depends whether they can keep their form going, and of course how well they do in these next few weeks without Demba Ba.

Agree.. I think the football they play is pretty decent too.

Agree.. I think the football they play is pretty decent too.

Pardew is underrated - his sides always play some decent stuff.

Â