The Concert/Gig Thread

chrisp65

Only one more planned this year for me now, Sky Larkin at the West End Centre in Aldershot towards the end of the month (with Dutch Uncles supporting). It's a tiny venue, so it should be a good 'un.

SKY-LARKIN-2.jpg

Went to see Jónsi (lead vocalist/guitarist from Sigur Rós) last night at Leeds academy and was absolutely blown away. Incredible gig - I'd say the best I've been to.

I think he's on in Brum tonight and if there are tickets left I'd certainly recommend going to see him.

Big Country are touring in Dec with Mike Peters facing the impossible task of filling Stuarts mighty shoes

shame they couldn't have got Jobbo to do it , would like to have seen that but Peters isn't a bad choice , seen him cover some BC stuff before in his Alarm days

• 1 month later...

at the nec now going to see paul weller, friend left tickets in her car at train station and somehow has ended up at lea hall now new street and still not got tickets as they are at marston green! Me? I'm getting pissed on cheer playing count the paul weller look a like :-)

Â