The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

Under Siege is one of my fave films ever

Seagal running down tight corridors at trained terrorists with submachine guns who cannot hit him for toffee

It has that hot blonde woman in as well with one of the best racks i have set eyes on they do not make movies like this anymore

Plus he's just a cook

I concur.

Seagal running down tight corridors at trained terrorists with submachine guns who cannot hit him for toffee

It has that hot blonde woman in as well with one of the best racks i have set eyes on they do not make movies like this anymore

Plus he's just a cook

I concur.

Erika Eleniak AKA Shauni from Baywatch.

You're welcome.

• Like 1

I watched The Matrix for the first time last night. It was good, but when it ended I didn't realise that was it. I wanted.... more. Maybe I need to watch The Matrix 2, to get more into the nitty gritty.

Plus he's just a cook

I remember going on the official villa coach to hamburg, 18 hours from Brum I think it was, I'll take 2 hours off for the ferry and pit stops, so 16 hours worth of seagal films in that time, not sure what the driver was thinking, but I can guarantee you this, 7 snipers, 42 marines, 596 deadly trained martial art expert monks, not one one of them slapped seagal in that 16 hours...

Seagal should do a van damme style satire / biography / "my life is shit **** off" film which I can't remember what it's called but it's easily the best film he's ever done

Â