The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

Cant believe we are talking about 80's films and no one has mentioned The Labyrinth, its not just a great 80's film, its one of the greatest films of all time in my opinion.

I actually know the script to it, I used to watch it every weekend when I had got back from a night out drunk

define Christmas movie  .. Lethal weapon is set around Christmas for example (as is Kiss Kiss Bang Bang ) , but it's no It's a wonderful life

anyhow .. Scrooged with Bill Murray and close debate

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1

Let's be cops

Not as funny as the trailer made it out to be but enjoyable enough

Oh and Nina Dobrev ... I think I'm in love ...So the film gets an extra point for her being in it ... In fact make that an extra 2

Under Siege is one of my fave films ever

Seagal running down tight corridors at trained terrorists with submachine guns who cannot hit him for toffee

It has that hot blonde woman in as well with one of the best racks i have set eyes on they do not make movies like this anymore

Plus he's just a cook

Edited by AshVilla

Let's be cops

Not as funny as the trailer made it out to be but enjoyable enough

Oh and Nina Dobrev ... I think I'm in love ...So the film gets an extra point for her being in it ... In fact make that an extra 2

watch Vampire Diaries - Nina Dobrev is very sexy in that series.  and she plays 2 characters, so double the fun.

Â