The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

I remember seeing her on Inside the Actor's Studio and James Lipton talked to her about Horrible Bosses and how rude the role was. She just said she really enjoyed being 'that girl' because she never gets to be 'that girl'. Made me love her that much more. 

Oh God, the bit in the bath...

I'm really not a fan of Aniston. She always comes across as being really stuck up and snooty to me. She reminds me of someone else who I really dislike. Definitely would bang. But don't like her as much as others do. 

• Like 1

I'm really not a fan of Aniston. She always comes across as being really stuck up and snooty to me. She reminds me of someone else who I really dislike. Definitely would bang. But don't like her as much as others do.

As long as you would still bang, we can still salvage something from this post.

• Like 3

We're The Millers. - 7/10.

Enjoyable and made me LOL in parts. Plus Aniston's body! post-1766-1247568652.gif

have you seen horrible bosses?

jesus christ, shes still got it

I haven't but will check it out!

There's that film she's in with Vince Vaughn, the one where she walks down the hall naked...  :wub:

I enjoyed Rise of the planet of the apes (2011), Caesar is a badass and you can't help but root for him... It's definitely better than the Mark Wahlberg one.

On a related note I still need to see Dawn of the Planet of the Apes.

Edited by AVFCforever1991
  • Like 1

Rise of the Planet of the Apes and the awful Tim Burton remake of Planet of the Apes with Mark Wahlberg are incomparable.

Rise is absolutely brilliant, Tim Burton's effort seemed almost like a parody of itself. It was truly, truly awful. Give Rise a watch, it's awesome. Can't wait to see Dawn.

• Like 3

http://youtu.be/-OGvZoIrXpg

Written and directed by David Ayer (Training Day, End of Watch, Harsh Times) so it should be decent enough, even with the LaBeouf drag factor added.

• Like 1

Harsh times is quality, in my experience not many people have seen it.

Christian Bale puts in a quality performance.

I actually think it's a better movie than Training Day, and I love Training Day.

***dons tin hat***

Would find it hard to argue with that really.

The director certainly has a knack for making films that don't feel like films, more like you just happened to be following some interesting characters going about their business for a few days.

• Like 1

Â