The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

I watched Silence of the Lambs. I thought it seemed like a bit of a TV movie for such an iconic film but still, great performance by Jodie Foster. Not as scary or gruesome as I was expecting either.

The first time I saw it back when it was released I found it very scary... Now i wouldn't 

• Like 1

Slighty off topic but is a cinema hand job frowned up by society in general (obviously VT are in favour), the missus wanted to know.

Back on topic, went to Edge of Tomorrow probably give it a low 7 watchable, but nothing you haven't seen before.

I watched Silence of the Lambs. I thought it seemed like a bit of a TV movie for such an iconic film but still, great performance by Jodie Foster. Not as scary or gruesome as I was expecting either.

The first time I saw it back when it was released I found it very scary... Now i wouldn't 

I suppose it still is scary when you consider that the Buffallo Bill guy's crimes were based on the crimes of real people.

Slighty off topic but is a cinema hand job frowned up by society in general (obviously VT are in favour), the missus wanted to know.

Depends what the film is

Back on topic, went to Edge of Tomorrow probably give it a low 7 watchable, but nothing you haven't seen before.

Would she stretch to a blowie?

Transformers 4: Same Old Shit

Nearly fell asleep half way through, it's far too long, everything is the same, the auto it's are down, prime is at deaths door, human baddie comes good and offers comedy relief

It's rubbish

I also can't remember a film with such bad explosions, there are loads of them, some even near where the shots are fired...

The Insider (1991)  I thought this was a  pretty good film with a good story .Russell Crowe and Al Pacino i thought were very good in the roles they played.Certainly worth watching 7/10

Â