Match Thread: Crystal Palace v Villa

The people worried about this form continuing over into the new season…are those 10 or 11 players unavailable to play today still unavailable next season?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I'm sorry but these are some of our results this season:

• Newcastle 5-1
  • Spurs 4-0
  • Man City 4-1
  • Liverpool 3-0

And now Palace beating us 4-0. We only lost one game last season by more 3+ goals (Newcastle away) and Emery wasn't our manager by that point.

We may have got top 4 but we have had some embarrassing performances. Yet another one today. 

Edited by Leeroy
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Frodo said:

Honestly 🤦‍♂️ momentum going into next season what are you on .... the momentum going into next season will be finishing 4th & qualifying for champions league this game means nothing to anyone connected with Aston Villa except you.

Top 4 teams and teams who win things have standards and expectations, if you’re happy to sign off the season with thumping from Palace and no wins in 6 then fair enough. I’m absolutely not diminishing what we’ve achieved this season but you can’t just switch on and off good form and winning football matches when you feel like it, momentum is absolutely a massive factor in winning games.

Just now, 479Villan said:

Still haven't caught it have you? Go back and look again. It's okay, our team's hungover, you're drunk, it all comes out in the wash.

Caught on what? I said plwase lads dont embarrass us today yet we are 4-0 and putting in a embarrassing display but accordibg to my post is worse? Your post makes little sense at all

For 30m plus 100k a wage wages have we have a more poor recent signing than Diego Carlos? He’s absolutely turd.