• Tielemans (Iroegbunam 63)
    • Chambers (Luiz 63)
    • Bailey (Diaby 63)
    • Moreno (Durán 71)
    • Kellyman (Zaniolo 77)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/04/24 at 22:59

Your ratings and reactions please. Keep it respectful even if you know everyone else is wrong.

A mod will add the players to the MoTM poll later.

With the team we put out it is not a surprising result and proud of the players who gave their all.

Let's regroup and make sure we beat Brentford at home, which on paper, should be a more winnable game.

• Like 4

Better scoreline than expected although not as good as I'd hoped. Really could have done with keeping it to just a couple. Ah welll.

F*** the cheats. 

Edited by GlobalVillan
  • Like 2

Always going to be a struggle tonight, Olsen the big shock and played well despite the score. Valuable experience for the youngsters, hopefully we’re in a better state for Brentford. 

Zaniolo in the wall and Luiz smashing it rather than rolling it stopped it from being an interesting game 

Disappointing score line and city as boring as ever the cheating words removed with quality all over the pitch 

• Like 3

Do they really play that nasily whiny song at the end of their games?

That place is a shithole. They are bunch of cheating spunk-trumpets and I can't wait until all of their trophies are stripped.

• Haha 3

Rodri the difference. Foden's finishing was great.

From our lot, only Chambers concerns me. Would be happy to see him leave. The rest did well all things considered - the 2nd goal was the killer.

Would expect that scoreline even if we had all our players (including Kamara, Mings, Buendia etc) playing so can't be too disappointed with that. Just hope Watkins, Torres and Martinez are all back for the weekend.

Olson MOTM.

• Like 1

From what I saw we gave a good performance in the first half but man city ran out deserved winners in the 2nd. The referee gave us nothing though and it gave them momentum at points we should have had fouls.

Â