Pre-match thread - Cup Final 5 of 10

ender4

**** it go for it!! Think we will see Cash on at some point to get him ready to start against Lille. Tim hasn’t convinced me at all so happy to see Zaniolo on for him 

We may as well go for it.

If we field a weakened side thinking it's a foregone conclusion then you lose without trying.

If you throw the kitchen sink at it then you might actually win, and if you lose then at least you tried.

I'm a fan of that line up. 

• Like 2

Could of (and maybe should of) put it a rotated side like we saw against man city. Instead he selects our strongest lineup. Emery really hates arsenal didn't he?! Can't bring himself to concede defeat against them under any circumstances.

3 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

If we can keep it tight then unleash Bailey against Zinchenko in the second half we can get something from the game.  UTV.

Ideal scenario is that Zaniolo/Diaby have brilliant games which means we don't even need to call on Leon etc until Lille.

He has rotated well when we got done by Man City. Think we need to use a fairly settled team now. Changes in recent games seem to have hindered us so happy to see some consistency with some regular starters. Happy to see Diaby start this one to keep Bailey I. Reserve and for Lille.