Pre-match thread - Cup Final 5 of 10

ender4

Wonder if that word removed can stay on his feet today. Guaranteed he will act like a spoit brat when he doesn't get a FK

• Like 3

Paul Merson saying he has a feeling that we’d prefer Europa conference league trophy over CL football. 

Ehhh…? Ideally we want both, but if I had to choose one, knowing what it would do for the club, I know which I’m going for 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, calcifer said:

Wonder if that word removed can stay on his feet today. Guaranteed he will act like a spoit brat when he doesn't get a FK

He always limps at full time when he's had a shit game.

2 minutes ago, calcifer said:

He’s a product of the premier league. He’s a young English player who plays with one of the chosen few. He dives week in week out in the premier league and 99% of the time gets the decisions. 

You even saw that after the champions league game with Rio and Keown saying it’s a pen. 

He will do the same thing today and the English media will say (and even if there isn’t) that there was enough contact to go down. 

2 minutes ago, Callum said:

Paul Merson saying he has a feeling that we’d prefer Europa conference league trophy over CL football. 

Ehhh…? Ideally we want both, but if I had to choose one, knowing what it would do for the club, I know which I’m going for 

Top 4 vs FA Cup is a different story. 

I love Merse but he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

• Like 1

Paul Merson shouldn't be out unsupervised.

• Haha 1

Need Arsenal to be crap and a Unai masterclass otherwise cannot see us getting anything from this.

We have a habit of conceding early in these big games since Christmas, that would be a killer 

Spurs falling apart has really relaxed my nerves here. Just want a nice confidence building performance - Don’t get spanked. 

Come on boys.