Easter Weekend Football 29/31 March

andykeenan

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

That's the truth though, the team that is most consistent and makes the least mistakes over 38 games has every danger of winning the league 

No one wants to admit it but mistakes and sloppiness is part of what makes the PL exciting 

That's you off The Don's Christmas card list.

What a truly dreadful 45 minutes of football.

Bet the media will make it out to be some tactical masterclass instead of calling it out for what it is.. utterly devoid of entertainment 

Just now, foreveryoung said:

72, 28 possession in Man City's favour. Thought Arsenal would be in the game a bit more than that.

They're more than happy with a 0-0. Think they were 3-0 down in this game at half time last season.

4 minutes ago, maqroll said:

We've already beaten these sides this season and nothing I'm seeing today suggests that we can't do the double on both.

There's always the chance that they'll turn it on when they play us, as is often the case, especially with Cheath. 

6 minutes ago, KillieVillain said:

Half time & I’m bored to tears, it’s that bad I might have to talk to the mrs. 

I got myself a beer out the fridge so theres no danger of that happening 😂

7 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

A terrible advert for the Premier League. 

2 well drilled, well organised, fit, efficient and slightly cautious teams cancelling each other out

😭

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

They're more than happy with a 0-0. Think they were 3-0 down in this game at half time last season.

Remember it well as I was away and watched it in a hotel room, mid week game, big title decider game and it was men vs boys, man city toyed with them 

14 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

72, 28 possession in Man City's favour. Thought Arsenal would be in the game a bit more than that.

Really? It's going exactly as I expected. The vast majority of these hyped up title deciding games are poor, tense encounters. Often one goal is enough.

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Remember it well as I was away and watched it in a hotel room, mid week game, big title decider game and it was men vs boys, man city toyed with them 

Was that one of the nights you had a beer then your wife kicked you out?

1 hour ago, AndyM3000 said:

Hope Man City win this 5-0.

I don't think Citeh winning the league yet again would help anyone and would make The Premier League more and more like the tinpot lesser leagues where everything is predictable. 

Â