Easter Weekend Football 29/31 March

andykeenan

1 minute ago, Django_Zooms said:

Was that one of the nights you had a beer then your wife kicked you out?

Nah working away, I'm pretty sure there was beer involved... Spent a month living in a hotel, didn't drink for 3 and half weeks, time was ending game was on so thought I'm going for it, tried to watch it in the "sports bar" at the hotel and they didn't have it on so got some cans and watched it in the room 

It was **** depressing as **** and the whole reason why I hadn't drank for the 3.5 weeks before 

• Like 1

It's interesting to note that this is being refereed totally different to other normal premier league games. Because it's a "big" game the ref has decided not to book anybody. Shows you how ridiculous refs are. No doubt the cards will fly like confetti once the 80th minute hits and it doesn't matter. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Nah working away, I'm pretty sure there was beer involved... Spent a month living in a hotel, didn't drink for 3 and half weeks, time was ending game was on so thought I'm going for it, tried to watch it in the "sports bar" at the hotel and they didn't have it on so got some cans and watched it in the room 

It was **** depressing as **** and the whole reason why I hadn't drank for the 3.5 weeks before 

So, it's the good lady who deserves drink, then.

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Antony Taylor doing alright in this game for a change.

He's having a mare. Been at least four clear cut yellow card fouls where no card was issued. Cynical fouling left right and centre, mostly by arsenal. 

Edited by villa89
  • Like 1

Just now, Django_Zooms said:

Grealish to save the day?!

Probably needs to if he wants to have any chance of going to the euros. Even then southgate probably won't pick him. 

17 minutes ago, Villaphan04 said:

anthony taylor refusing to give out clear yellows all game. 

They have games where they try to do this but its actually making the game worse. Both teams can just keep making soft fouls, slowing it down, where as if a few were on yellows it opens the game up more.

• Like 3

Â