Match Thread: West Ham v Villa

limpid

3 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

no it really didn't. watch the replay again.

I did. 3 times . His hand didn't unnaturally move and it hit hit o to his chest as well. Just like the penalty No unnatural movement. We got away with it.

Edited by stewiek2

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Doesn't matter with a goal, if it touches the hand it's disallowed, doesn't matter if it's intentional or natural or anything it's automatically no goal

Second biggest problem with PGMOL is their own performance. But the biggest problem is half the words removed moaning about them don't know the **** rules :D 

• Like 1

We're so good at wasting time passing it amongst our back four when the oppo arent even bothering to close us down. We're world beaters at doing that.

• Like 3

Just now, R.Bear said:

We're so good at wasting time passing it amongst our back four when the oppo arent even bothering to close us down. We're world beaters at doing that.

We do it and then give them a chance. It’s pathetic football tbh. I know it’s effective and I know why we do it, doesn’t mean I enjoy it. 

Just now, R.Bear said:

The thing is, we’re really not. We lose it all the **** time messing around with it at the back