Weekends Football 23/25 Febuary

andykeenan

Just now, HongKongVillan said:

Imagine the Wankfest now if Liverpool winning this becos a lot of kids are involved

I will be turning my notifications off and staying off social media for the week if they win! 

Just now, HongKongVillan said:

Imagine the Wankfest now if Liverpool winning this becos a lot of kids are involved

Would be hilarious Chelsea's 500m squad losing to what Liverpool actually have on the pitch now though.

Chelsea will surely win this in extra time, they are dominating but Gallagher having one of those games where he has no composure in the final third, same for most of the Chelsea squad. They can't take their chances in tight games and that's why they're bottom half.

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

What are the European permutations? Chelsea get ECL or EL if they win? It 5th is CL are 6th/7th EL and 8th ECL?

Chelsea go into Europa Conference if they win this. Talk though they won't enter it though as will impact on their FFP.

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

What are the European permutations? Chelsea get ECL or EL if they win? It 5th is CL are 6th/7th EL and 8th ECL?

Chelsea get ECL with a win. Rest of your placings are right I think.

8 minutes ago, calcifer said:

I'm glad it was disallowed as it is all the liverpool fans on the work chat have gone on about for the last 20 odd mins. We was robbed etc... I hope Chelsea win so they will be quiet for the evening! 

Love it!

3 minutes ago, turvontour said:

So better for us for Liverpool to win I think.

No thanks. Rather coat my ballsack in blood and dip in a tank full of Piranhas.

Really hate their fans. Can't be doing with their fans going on all week, I happen to like my job and don't want to to sacked for putting someone through a table. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, villa89 said:

I'd much prefer Chelsea to win, could not listen to the Klopp love fest. 

Boehly spent a billion and tried to exploit every loophole to gain success but failed miserably.

Let them lie in the pile of shit/midtable mediocrity they have created with no european football.

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Strog said:

Just briefly tuned in and saw it was 0-0 into extra time, I tuned out. Must have been/is a total bore fest.

Relatively low quality, but plenty of drama, it's been a fun game

• Like 1

Â