Weekends Football 23/25 Febuary

andykeenan

I remember when Villa were tied with Liverpool on 5 League Cups. Now Liverpool are going for number 10, and we're still stuck on 5. 

How did that happen?

3 minutes ago, YLN said:

I remember when Villa were tied with Liverpool on 5 League Cups. Now Liverpool are going for number 10, and we're still stuck on 5. 

How did that happen?

Don't look at Man city during that time period... 

Who we going for? 

I think Liverpool will win it / should win it not that I'd want them to win a thing, I do know a couple of kiddy guys down there today 

Chelsea are a weird one in that them winning it could give them the illusion that they are getting better while still being a mess but then somewhere dark in the background they quietly are actually looking like they could get better next year and don't need the shot in the arm 

5 minutes ago, YLN said:

How did that happen?

It became a Mickey Mouse competition, not worth winning.

1 minute ago, sharkyvilla said:

Sky have two co-commentators, can't possibly have one Chelsea and one Liverpool to even it out a bit or just have Neville on his own.

Hence why I've muted the game. I can't stand listening to Carragher's voice and opinions. 

5 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

Oh god, got to listen to Jamie Carragher and Gary Neville again. Mute time for the FA Cup final. 

You're lucky! Swedish telly has Freddie Ljungberg squeaking his high pitched nonsense along with a commentator who screams like a moron every time something mildly exciting happens.

Edited by sne
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Django_Zooms said:

About now, 14 years ago, Vidic should have been sent off by Phil Dowd. Never forgive.

Not talked about but I think Terry on Milner in the FA Cup semi final same year was a worse decision

It's a horror tackle 

9 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Who we going for? 

I think Liverpool will win it / should win it not that I'd want them to win a thing, I do know a couple of kiddy guys down there today 

Chelsea are a weird one in that them winning it could give them the illusion that they are getting better while still being a mess but then somewhere dark in the background they quietly are actually looking like they could get better next year and don't need the shot in the arm 

Scousers for me, last thing we need is Chelsea winning a cup and being in Europe, let them continue to fail trying to do something with this shower of a squad without the lure of european football.

• Like 2

Injured players laying outside the pitch and rolling onto the pitch again. Gtfo.

Not doubting it hurt thou, clearly rolled his ankle.

11 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Not surprised to see loads of Liverpool fans stood on the steps. Still done nothing about that Wembley security huh?

Victim FC, they should have been allocated more seats so it’s fine. 

• Like 1

Â