Match Thread: Fulham v Villa

limpid

What I heard of the game before the commentary packed up was good. But thats was about it. Since then tried other media outlets, one said Fulham were the more dangerous? 

2 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

Really?

Yes I heard that. Absolutely baffling. Even @CVByrnewoukd say we were significantly the better team.

Well OK maybe not but the vast majority of anyone watching would. 

3 minutes ago, maltesemike said:

"Fulham have looked the more dangerous" is the commentary serious?

They’re lucky this match isn’t dead… been all over them and had plenty of chances…

I can't see the Moreno offside from his shoulder if I'm honest, but perception and the angles make this inherently difficult to judge, so anyone who is absolutely confident one way or another by eye rather than trusting the tech is full of shit :D 

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

Sounds like we should have two or three - from what I can gather, they looked at Moreno's goal, drew the lines, established that he was onside and disallowed it anyway for fun.

Hopefully we don't live to regret missing some of these chances.

Yes though Fulham have had a couple of half chances where they could have scored as well.  We need to be better in defence cutting out those chances because they’ll fluke one of the chances if we keep giving them the ball in our penalty area.