Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

MaVilla

14 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Would love Onana at Villa  

He looked decent the other night for Belgium. He’s going to turn into a very, very good player. Physically, he’s a monster. Like him a lot. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, paul514 said:

Me too, they would want 60m plus though for sure.

Before I read your quoted section, I thought you were commenting to the below…

22 hours ago, Jareth said:

what I’d give for a rhianna lap dance 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, mikeyp102 said:

Before I read your quoted section, I thought you were commenting to the below…

She is definitely cheaper than that

13 hours ago, paul514 said:

Hojberg has a year left in the summer 15m would get him, would be good back up/competition for Kamara.

He's not happy with reduced playing time apparently, and Kamara's simply better than him, so he'd be unhappy here as well.

2 hours ago, Tom13 said:

He's not happy with reduced playing time apparently, and Kamara's simply better than him, so he'd be unhappy here as well.

But Kamara is out until 2025 in reality.

one would imagine you can sell it to him by being a top team, staying in the PL and saying well the other lad is out for four months at the start so the shirt is yours to lose.

just a suggestion as the value of the deal is good, he is very good in possession and a good passer

• Like 1

I seem to say this every transfer window but whoever we sign can they all please be taller than 6 feet and physically very strong and athletic. I’m just watching match of the day and all of the top clubs seem to have more physical players than us. More players with the physical attributes of big Tim would really help us.

57 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I’m starting to think the need for a left back is greater than the need for a right back in the Summer..

Just go with my page 53 suggestions :D

2 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Ait Nouri would be fantastic in this Villa super team. 

Used to like him for fantasy for defender goals but he's really not that good. You would be shitting on him after a couple of months

22 hours ago, Tom13 said:

Kamara won't be back until December if it's as bad as Buendia's ACL.

That would be a decent pick up I think as Hojberg isn't that old and vastly experienced at top level.

If we're playing CL next season all our back up/rotations players can't be 19/20 year old kids who've hardly started a prem match.

Â