Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

16 minutes ago, Bunnski said:

Was at the game last night and he was quality. Took a few bad tackles as well but didn't stop him performing and taking his chance when it came. Very impressive for a 16 year old.

I'd imagine he will be the first Million euro sale from the League of Ireland, would still be a bargain. Vitoria Guimares could sign him this summer but for his development it is probably best to stay at St Pats for another 2 years especially with Stephen Kenny coming in.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thabucks said:

PSG rumoured to be looking to loan out Xavi Simon’s again next season. A season in the Prem with us would do his career wonders. 

He is going back on loan to Barcelona apparently

You can see why City were looking at Pau then waited for Gvardiol.

Small margins Between Very Good and Elite.

Gvardiol can do everything Torres can PLUS old school defending and score goals.

Not a slight on Torres whatsoever but just saying. Gvardiol is some player.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

You can see why City were looking at Pau then waited for Gvardiol.

Small margins Between Very Good and Elite.

Gvardiol can do everything Torres can PLUS old school defending and score goals.

Not a slight on Torres whatsoever but just saying. Gvardiol is some player.

Completely agree but he also cost almost twice as much I think. We may have £80m to spend this summer, they spent that on one player.

We'll be there one day, either through consistent CL appearances or good ol' inflation 🤣

Edited by _AA_786
  • Like 2

53 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

I’d prefer a keeper with two arms, over the left-arm, right-ball combo.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, DCJonah said:

See links with Olise. If we could pull that off it would be incredible. 

Top of my wish list, imagine him alongside Ollie and Bailey 😱

1 hour ago, Jas10 said:

Luka Jovic. Was wondering what happened to him the other day. Was ace before he went to Real Madrid. 

En-Nesyri scored 12 goals in La Liga since start of Feb. Overall 15 for the season plus a couple more in CL.

With the Monchi connection that feels an obvious move to me as Sevilla have financial issues and he has just one year left on his deal.

Sign him and Duran there on a season long loan?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

En-Nesyri scored 12 goals in La Liga since start of Feb. Overall 15 for the season plus a couple more in CL.

With the Monchi connection that feels an obvious move to me as Sevilla have financial issues and he has just one year left on his deal.

Lopetegui has a connection with him and lining him up as West Ham’s first signing apparently.  He’d be first choice there.

43 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Luka Jovic. Was wondering what happened to him the other day. Was ace before he went to Real Madrid. 

I follow Fiorentina as my team in Italy. He spent last season there.

He looked totally crap, never saw him before he went to Madrid so don’t know if he’s had injuries but does not look like a player to lead the line in tier one leagues. 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

He's not going to be happy as backup is he? The guy's a first team striker. 

Â