Morgan Rogers

Pongo Waring

8 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Never realised how big he was!

* Please don't do the gif

I've never witnessed a new player thread incur so many Kenneths. Even his name 'Rogers' is an instant Kenneth by itself. Morgan's had Kenneth so many times.

• Haha 1

Since the dawn of time (and Tiktok and FB) , on the basics of bare message boards and chat rooms, there's always been one person come up with a shit chant for a new signing that's never even going to get sung.

As generations pass, technology changes, football culture evolves, he seems ingrained in the fabric of football supporters.

I can't for the life of me fathom why they do it.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

Since the dawn of time (and Tiktok and FB) , on the basics of bare message boards and chat rooms, there's always been one person come up with a shit chant for a new signing that's never even going to get sung.

As generations pass, technology changes, football culture evolves, he seems ingrained in the fabric of football supporters.

I've often raised the point on here, has ANY chant that has ever been put in the chants thread on VillaTalk EVER been chanted at Villa Park?

I'd honestly love to know an example

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Captain_Townsend said:

He is tall, we actually need a bit of height 

I rather like smaller players.....Mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

9 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Never realised how big he was!

* Please don't do the gif

The Revolution is born.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Because you watched it, and if 37646 people watch it it will make him feel really good. That's the only reason. 

I wouldn't be at all surprised if he starts a game before the end of the season.

He's clearly been brought in to be part of the first team squad. They've spammed us with nothing but Morgan content via twitter, to the point they even forgot to announce one of our other signings. 

So he'll get time off the bench, and that will be sooner rather than later given the lack of form shown by Ramsey, Zaniolo and Diaby.

And if he's half as good as Emery clearly thinks he is (paying over a 1000% premium on his purchase price from 6 months ago), he'll be making that place his to lose.

Just my opinion (and no i won't be disappointed if he doesn't hit the ground running), but surprised so many think he's one for the future and adamant he won't be starting. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

I remember his words fondly.

“My bounty is as boundless as the sea, My love as deep. The more I give to thee, The more I have, for both are infinite... Up the Villa”.

Quite, quite.

Who can possibly forget the immortal words:

“If thou rememb’rest not the slightest folly
That ever love did make thee run into,
Thou has not loved the Mighty Villa.

Upwards, the **** Villa.”

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

I've often raised the point on here, has ANY chant that has ever been put in the chants thread on VillaTalk EVER been chanted at Villa Park?

I'd honestly love to know an example

“He sucked of Pau, he sucked off Pau,

Stevo Stevo, he sucked off Pau”

heard it v Newcastle.

• Haha 4

54 minutes ago, TRO said:

The Revolution is born.

Jokes aside, it's obvious they know that we've been too small of a team overall.

We need different threats and strengths in the team to help the smaller lads as well.

• Like 1

Â