Morgan Rogers

Pongo Waring

With this signing Villa’s wide men will no longer be secure in the team.

Looking forward to see where Emery plays him?

5 minutes ago, striker said:

With this signing Villa’s wide men will no longer be secure in the team.

Looking forward to see where Emery plays him?

I trust him to play him somewhere we didn't imagine he would . Probably a break the lines with his running centreback. 

Or a JJ alternative. 

• Like 1

Is this Duran's replacement before he is shipped off to Chelsea?

Swap an attitude that is hard to manage with one eager to learn for about the same price?

6 minutes ago, May-Z said:

Swap an attitude that is hard to manage with one eager to learn for about the same price?

Nah.  Duran up top with Rogers in the 10 role is a great future strike force.

13 minutes ago, May-Z said:

No, he wasn't great when he was playing as a 9 at Boro. He's better as a 10 or wide forward.

That's before Emery has worked with him though 

8 minutes ago, May-Z said:

Has anyone on VillaTalk met Duran?  Does anyone actually know anything about his attitude? Ever notice how it’s only black players who seem to have bad attitudes and are hard to manage?  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Ornstein said £8m +7m add ons so think that's probably closer to what it is than £10m + £5m 

Sounds like it’s £10m up front and Boro take £8m with the other £2m going to City. 

If he works out for us it will be a small fee in the scheme of things. 

30 minutes ago, GREAT_BEARD_OF_ZEUS said:

Nah.  Duran up top with Rogers in the 10 role is a great future strike force.

Reminds me of my 20s..Duran Duran and Buck Rogers.....

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, KMitch said:

Has anyone on VillaTalk met Duran?  Does anyone actually know anything about his attitude? Ever notice how it’s only black players who seem to have bad attitudes and are hard to manage?  

Yeah but didn’t want to say anything for all we know Morgan “dream boat” Sanson had a stinking attitude and was never once questioned about his mysterious injuries like Bertrand Traore.

54 minutes ago, KMitch said:

Gavin McCann, Ross McCormack, Jack Grealish, Jordan Veretout - all been called hard to manage at some point during their Villa tenures. 

Edited by Steero113

24 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Gavin McCann, Ross McCormack, Jack Grealish, Jordan Veretout - all been called hard to manage at some point during their Villa tenures. 

Don't forget Dunne and Collins drink fuelled bust up at the team bonding weekend under Houllier when they were fined 2 weeks wages.

I recall they treated Gerard like crap and said stuff like they refused to play under him.

I agree that race has nothing to do with having a bad attitude.

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, KMitch said:

28 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

4 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Don't forget Dunne and Collins drink fuelled bust up at the team bonding weekend under Houllier when they were fined 2 weeks wages.

I recall they treated Gerard like crap and said stuff like they refused to play under him.

I agree that race has nothing to do with having a bad attitude.

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Gavin McCann? By who? Only thing that could be trouble was him trapping a football 😝

• Haha 3

Â