VillaTalk Deadpool 2024

Xela

6 minutes ago, desensitized43 said:

I'm still amazed at how he got off but then you watch the documentaries that have been made and the fantastic People v OJ Simpson and you realise just how it happened. The racial climate of the time, the LAPD, the complete incompetance of the prosecutors and some very shady lawyering from the defence team that went very close to the line and in some cases danced across it.

Hell just isn't hot enough for "the Juice".

the ESPN documentary captures something that the drama doesn't, they interview some of the jurors and at least one of them maybe 2 and its a woman i can remember and she says "I just wanted to go home" 

he got away with murder because the juror was fed up being locked up in a hotel room

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

the ESPN documentary captures something that the drama doesn't, they interview some of the jurors and at least one of them maybe 2 and its a woman i can remember and she says "I just wanted to go home" 

he got away with murder because the juror was fed up being locked up in a hotel room

I can't say I blame them tbh. The way they were treated was pretty disgraceful because they were all shit scared of a mistrial. It's one of those weird cases where you'd have been buzzing to get on that case but the reality of it must have been like a living nightmare.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, desensitized43 said:

you watch the documentaries that have been made

I watched one where  they suggested OJ's son had done it  .. the evidence was quite circumstantial ..but also quite compelling , history of rage , diary entries  , was in the restaurant the same day as Nicole and Goldman and I seem to recall it was actually his hat they fond at the scene not OJ's 

its a one sided documentary , but it was interesting none the less 

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

O.J Simpson.

Good.

He's the reason we have the Kardashians. Without him attached to her dad,  she'd just be a anonymous one in a long line of sluts that got caught on tape.

Edited by Tegis
das boooot
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, RunRickyRun said:

Any excuse to post this:

(context - Norm appears at the ESPY sports awards after OJ had lost the civil case and all his sports trophies were being seized as collateral)

I love Norm.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Genie said:

Like this

IMG-5135.jpg

That convoy appears to be going to the wrong place.  I would expect more red and flames.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 11/04/2024 at 16:24, tonyh29 said:

I watched one where  they suggested OJ's son had done it  .. the evidence was quite circumstantial ..but also quite compelling , history of rage , diary entries  , was in the restaurant the same day as Nicole and Goldman and I seem to recall it was actually his hat they fond at the scene not OJ's 

its a one sided documentary , but it was interesting none the less 

Yeah I remember that, it was a decent case put forward that it may have been his son. The glove was his son's size as well I think 😅

Â