Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 24/25

est1874

Bayern, Arsenal, Madrid, Juve and United are the only ones getting the old skool logo on their 3rd kits. Elite teams to adidas are long term partners and kit sale sellers. Nothing to do with CL. I’m more surprised to not see Ajax on the list as they sell bucket loads of shirts. 

2 minutes ago, deeps said:

Bayern, Arsenal, Madrid, Juve and United are the only ones getting the old skool logo on their 3rd kits. Elite teams to adidas are long term partners and kit sale sellers. Nothing to do with CL. I’m more surprised to not see Ajax on the list as they sell bucket loads of shirts. 

But we are long term, it’s been ages since we signed the deal with them. Like months 

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91wojejcerfqda6etm36

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

I don't really understand why it matters what Adidas logo gets put on the kit

The trefoil logo is classic. It matters to knobs like me.
Its only on 3rd kits and some of the extended range leisurewear anyway.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

As long as they continue to provide the world with Grey Joggers to get piss stained for visiting Waitrose I don't care. They are proper high end fashion mate. 

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Both logos give different vibes and different styles. the steps logo for sports wear, the trefoil logo for fashion wear

i was hoping if we got a trefoil kit, it be something more unique than an identikit.

however looking at the leaks, it’s just an identikits with the trefoil logo instead. So kind of meaningless. Other than being a nicer logo 

55 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Sparks agency referenced in this article and can see why a certain poster has excused himself from the conversations … 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-new-adidas-kits-geordies-28137908.amp

Craig is our very own Rob Warner's best mate and Spark Academy partner!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mazrim said:

The trefoil logo is classic. It matters to knobs like me.
Its only on 3rd kits and some of the extended range leisurewear anyway.

They should ask the fans, that normally ends well 

• Haha 4

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, deeps said:

It’s widely reported that Newcastle have been given elite tier status at the expense of Roma for next season … if you are in this tier you seem to get the following. 

• Preferential treatment.

• A closer working relationship with Adidas.

• More custom products as well as more products in general.

• Advertised globally instead of certain regions .

• More products available on official Adidas websites in more nations, for example only "Elite Teams" are sold on Adidas' Chinese website.

Heck has stated that our global reach and amount of products will grow through this so maybe we will gatecrash the top table and get the same status. Newcastle do have prior History with Adidas and the Saudis behind them. We have the current largest shareholder so who knows where we will sit until further details are released. 

Edited by thabucks

34 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

I'd buy that, even with the weird badge in the middle.  A claret and gold lion badge on that kit would be amazing!

44 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Don't stack the badge and logo and I'm down like a clown, Charlie Brown.

1 hour ago, Jas10 said:

I like the kit but that badge ruins it.  At worst it would have to be monochrome version.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jas10 said:

Look at the state of that badge on there 😂😂😂

literally ruins the whole kit

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Look at the state of that badge on there 😂😂😂

literally ruins the whole kit

Just wait til the yellow drop shadow version appears 🤢😆

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I'd buy that even though I feel like that's overly safe, would rather they went with the claret + yellow stripes 

Please don’t say “yellow” in here… 😬

Posted (edited)

@villa89 we've done white with claret a lot of times, obviously with the claret pinstripes due to the 82 shirt but a few with blue pinstripes too, we've basically had that kit or something similar to it 8 or 9 times since 82, hence why for me its safe and traditional, not saying its a bad kit by any stretch as its perfectly fine but if they're going to do some sort of throw back to our older kits IMO there are still a few that haven't been attempted at modernising and for me id rather someone did this 

The National Football Shirt Collection on X: "More classic Le Coq Sportif,  the superb & often forgotten Aston Villa 83/84 away #avfc #astonvilla  #Lecoqsportif #lcs #matchworn https://t.co/oOisdzsgib" / X

edit - but its not stripes obviously, its hoops

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 1

Â