bannedfromHandV

Interesting selection with Lenglet.

Previously Villa haven’t coped with expectations too well and this would have been a banana skin waiting to happen.

However, looking forward to see how the new Villa deal with a team sitting in?

Sheffield United fans expessing surprise at their line-up, asking if they're saving themselves for Luton, the more optimistic ones saying that it might take us by surprise because we won't have prepared for the team they've put out. Looks like they've made five changes from their last game

That is such a dynamic front 4 in JJ, Bailey, Diaby and Watkins. 

I think both McGinn and Luiz will need to be disciplined and both Cash and Digne are going to have to temper their forward running. 

Big night for Lenglet! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, useless said:

Sheffield United fans expessing surprise at their line-up, asking if they're saving themselves for Luton, the more optimistic ones saying that it might take us by surprise because we won't have prepared for the team they've put out. Looks like they've made five changes from their last game

That's interesting! Shape changed?

40 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

I’m the same. Under previous managers this is exactly the sort of match we **** up.

Emery will be even more livid than us if we fail to get 3 points.

He’ll be determined not to be livid and not to spoil his and our festivities. An early goal to get the party started fingers and everything else crossed. The Sultsn is in charge and lives for these moments as much as they scare mere mortals like us. UTV!!!!! Let’s put another marker down with a ruthless big high scoring victory when a banana skin could but under the Sultan won’t happen. Then hopefully Liverpool and Arsenal kick lumps out of each other and have loads of sending offs tomorrow while they draw 0-0. UTV!!! Top for Christmas and stay there for the rest of the season until the daffodils have been and gone. We’ll be top by 10 o’clock!! Sing it loud so they can hear it in Liverpool, Manchester and London!! The Villa are gonna getcha!!!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jayEm said:

I hope the fans in the stadium are less nervous than I am. Need it to be a cauldron in there!

Just because you bring your voice with you to this game doesn’t mean you have to take it home with you afterwards. 

• Haha 1

They're apparently reverting back to 352, I didn't know they had changed from that in the first place. They've left the likes of McBurnie, Lowe, Hamer, and McAtee on the bench. Their fans calling it a 'park the bus team'. We need an early goal

• Like 1