Match Thread: UECL6: Zrinjski v Villa

limpid

1 minute ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Saying we are asking for a goal scored against doesnt mean we dont have possession, we are slow and sluggish. Its 430am and I haven't slept, this isnt inspiring me

I don't think we are, these are shit.

Oof that doesn't sound nice lol I'd be slow and sluggish too. Get some well deserved shut eye after this, unless this boring ass game gets you there first ;)

3 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Nope, I missed the first three or four minutes, bet it was a dude

I think it was Taylor Swift. Full frontal , did a cartwheel in the centre circle.  It’s why Matty Cash has looked so distracted all night. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, osmark86 said:

I don't think we are, these are shit.

Oof that doesn't sound nice lol I'd be slow and sluggish too. Get some well deserved shut eye after this, unless this boring ass game gets you there first ;)

It will be work time by the time this finishes, thats why I want 73 goals

• Like 1

Zaniolo is great at positioning off the ball, good at moving in possession, better than average at picking out a pass, and unlucky as **** when shooting.  I truly believe he can come good and be something special, but I'm not sure what it will take for his moments of promise to become a habit of accomplishment.

3 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Those droning slavic chants begin to grate after a while. Is that maybe the point? Can we have a little melody, please?

They need some close harmonies in the "barber shop" style, It would lift the mood.

• Haha 3