Fans Advisory Board Meeting - 20th December

OutByEaster?

9 hours ago, WHY said:

Shit facilities and hardly any legroom as it is but they can add another 2/3000 seats, pathetic. With the exception of Brighton we have the smallest capacity in the current top 10

...and Chelsea. Stamford Bridge is over 2k smaller than Villa Park.

CFC have also recently concluded that the constructionally feasible expansion of adding 13000 seats isn't financially viable, with a minimum payback period of 25 years and a return of just 2.8% over 50 years. The construction cost per seat would likely to be double that of a new North Stand but Heck also now knows our fan base can't support Stamford Bridge prices.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 22/12/2023 at 17:04, OutByEaster? said:

A video was shown to the group which outlined the results of this process and introduced the new crest. 

Did you speak to any of the other attendees who were able to go to see what they thought of the new crest over and above what the club released as notes?  Obviously if they do tell you you can’t release that but any snippets of what the unpopular parts were and popular parts….ie style, complex/simple, colouring, fonts, words or anything.

9 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

That is very, very funny.

"Here's something to look at with no notice. Any specific changes off the top of your head? No? Does anyone here not hate it? I count one person. We'll crack on then, show yourselves out "

My thoughts exactly. Can anybody who was there describe what the crest they were presented with looked like?

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

I love the Villa Bowl idea😍 I've always wondered why the stands never joint together. This is a wonderful idea. Saves money, saves time, saves losing out on revenue.

Get in there Chris Heck🇺🇲

I know that's tongue in cheek, but I have a feeling in this case that 'the stadium bowl' means the existing seating arrangements and not a desire to remodel Villa Park into something that resembles a Leicester City style bowl stadium - Villa Park doesn't really have corners that we could do that with.