Fans Advisory Board Meeting - 20th December

OutByEaster?

On 28/12/2023 at 15:34, Mark Albrighton said:

About page 39 (for me) in the new club badge thread there is discussion about the survey. The club published the survey on 2nd October.

Look how much better the round badge looks when the lion is yellow.

Edited by maqroll
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, WHY said:

When did they stop releasing attendances, I hadn’t noticed they had stopped doing it until today. Pretty sure they’ve released them most games this season. 

The club understands that it stopped releasing attendances and will provide an update about when this started in due course.

Edited by fightoffyour
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Having never been to one of these, honest questions: does anyone ever follow up on the club response to a question, to get specifics or call them on these things? The reports I read come off as a lot of “disappointment” but never “when pressed in follow up on that issue….”

is that even viable?

15 hours ago, 479Villan said:

Having never been to one of these, honest questions: does anyone ever follow up on the club response to a question, to get specifics or call them on these things? The reports I read come off as a lot of “disappointment” but never “when pressed in follow up on that issue….”

is that even viable?

I think you've misunderstood what these meetings are for. It's to tick a box saying that fans were "involved". It could be a useful communications channel, but at the moment they are not.

20 hours ago, WHY said:

When did they stop releasing attendances, I hadn’t noticed they had stopped doing it until today. Pretty sure they’ve released them most games this season. 

Believe it or not this actually hit the mainstream today on the TalkSPORT “Warm-up” radio show with Max Rushdon and Barry Glendenning. They play guess the attendance on their Sunday show with comedian Justin Moorhouse using the Saturday fixtures. Max changed the fixture last minute to the villa game and was frantically trying to google the attendance in real time to no avail. Then Barry plus all the producers were trying to find it online as well and this took up about 2 minutes of air time with no one able to find the attendance before the whole game was abandoned and the show ended in farce😂😂 Heck has a lot to answer for!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

Where's that figure coming from?

They still announce the attendance when you show up to the stadium I'm pretty sure at least they have done so every time I've attended a match this season which is 4 times including vs Legia Warsaw. 

14 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

They still announce the attendance when you show up to the stadium I'm pretty sure at least they have done so every time I've attended a match this season which is 4 times including vs Legia Warsaw. 

They haven't at the last three unfortunately.

4 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Interesting. I wonder where they're getting them.

Not sure but can’t find the Sheffield United one anywhere and I have found a couple of figures for the Arsenal game but they both say 49412 which just cannot be correct. I’ve got a feeling the Arsenal game might be 42412.

Edited by Rugeley Villa

5 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Not sure but can’t find the Sheffield United one anywhere and I have found a couple of figures for the Arsenal game but they both say 49412 which just cannot be correct. I’ve got a feeling the Arsenal game might be 42412.

I've got a feeling people are guessing and then copying each other.

• 1 month later...