Things you'd like gone

Mic09

8 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

liquid ban will be over soon  , that will help  , but i don't ever seeing it going completely

Same

I'll be taking my shoes off every time I travel to the states because 1 time in history a guy tried to get on a plane with a bomb in his shoe

Hopefully they'll come up with a better and quicker way of doing it as we progress but it's not going anywhere, the horse has bolted

At least the majority have sped up the checking bags in process

Still paying £5 for a coke in frankfurt Airport though

I’ll say this for both sides of the political spectrum but the grifters/spokes people of issues that appear on big platforms. I’m starting to despise a lot of them even if I sort of agree with what they are saying at times.

They don’t actually care about the issues(normally when you do a bit of digging they don’t help with any cause that they want to stand up for) and they get a decent cheque out of appearing on the tv or in news articles. The 'debates' are largely for entertainment and I would not be surprised if the people on the opposite spectrums are actually friends. Meanwhile the public becomes more about being an individual rather than a community. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

I’ll say this for both sides of the political spectrum but the grifters/spokes people of issues that appear on big platforms. I’m starting to despise a lot of them even if I sort of agree with what they are saying at times.

They don’t actually care about the issues(normally when you do a bit of digging they don’t help with any cause that they want to stand up for) and they get a decent cheque out of appearing on the tv or in news articles. The 'debates' are largely for entertainment and I would not be surprised if the people on the opposite spectrums are actually friends. Meanwhile the public becomes more about being an individual rather than a community. 

spacer.png

• Like 1

Bottled water, in this country and the developed world at least. 

Put it in the same bin as tobacco; it only exists to create profits, not to solve a need. 

• Like 1

Famine. Inequality. War. Oh, and people that make the "mmmm" sound when they eat something they like. If I had to choose one, it would be audible 'foodies', the smug cockgoblins. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

Instagram & Tik Tok  "influencers" 

youngsters should grow up aspiring to be more than someone making money for wearing a skimpy bikini and having god awful lip fillers and hideous eyebrows 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952arwjmh325j9rfwg9qfi

1 hour ago, il_serpente said:

In the U.S., at least, 99.9% of the time it's right wingers who aren't cancelled at all, just being called out publicly for being racist, homophobic d*ckheads.

It seems to be people who are on the left who are hounded out of their jobs etc. By people who are on the rabid left.

• Like 1

Â