Things you'd like gone

Mic09

54 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

Spam / scam calls from overseas spoofing UK numbers, just so annoying even if you don’t get caught out by them. There must be a way of solving it

Not until we upgrade our exchanges. They're light years behind the US.

4 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I put this in the things you want gone thread. Not a single like or laugh. 

I'm bloody wasted here 😔

That's a coincidence, I'm planning to get wasted later.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

I think if we got rid of social media the internet would be a lot better again

Says someone using Social Media. It's not SM that is the problem, it's the way certain SM sites work

Just now, bickster said:

Says someone using Social Media. It's not SM that is the problem, it's the way certain SM sites work

In fairness I have no idea how VT remains a space of decency in an ocean of racist goombahs.

7 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

In fairness I have no idea how VT remains a space of decency in an ocean of racist goombahs.

because unlike twitter, you'll be banned for being racist on here

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, bickster said:

I'm fully aware of the irony. It's mainly what social media has become that is the problem and the companies that run them.

6 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Motorway roadworks that go on for months or years. Slowing everyone down and making everyone irritable.

Just close the **** down, put in a diversion, get it done quicker.

there's a chinese (i think...) saying that you build a road out of recession, as in you build a huge infrastructure project (HS2) in an attempt to get an economy going

germany is like this on roids, its **** everywhere, i think it is genuinely an economy thing that they do on purpose

they seemingly also have no planning being local, there's two ways for me to drive in frankfurt, for the last year one of them has been completely closed, in that same period the other route has been impacted by roadworks, closures or at least lane closures for around 75% of the time 

1 minute ago, tonyh29 said:

I'm looking forward to your reaction when someone else posts" cancel culture"  and wins the day with the amount of likes they receive :) 

I'm soooooo tempted now. Must. Resist. 

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

i know that getting rid of it now would be like a red rag to the nut jobs....but airport security

i don't believe there was anywhere as much of a threat as we were sold but like I said if it finally went there would be now

liquid ban will be over soon  , that will help  , but i don't ever seeing it going completely 

• Like 1

Â