Match Thread: Villa v Brighton

limpid

1 minute ago, Thug said:

As bad as Luiz & Kamara were against Everton, they’ve been utterly superb.

Watkins take a bow sim, unbelievable first half.

Cash has had Mitoma in his pocket.

Brilliant all round.

They don't have an absolute passenger in midfield with them today 

• Like 1

Just now, TheMightyVillans said:

Think zaniolo will probably be the most disappointed player. Hasn't been able to have much of an impact.

See I think Zaniolo has provided a lot of threat down the left. He had a rough first 15 mins but has been a good outlet with his size. I think he just needs a goal and he can really push on. 

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

See I think Zaniolo has provided a lot of threat down the left. He had a rough first 15 mins but has been a good outlet with his size. I think he just needs a goal and he can really push on. 

Yeah he's doing fine. Unfortunate that the ref keeps buying Veltman's cheap dives or he could've been away on a couple of occasions.

Edited by switters
  • Like 2

I think the only one who will be a little disappointed in himself in the final 3rd is Zaniolo, hasn't quite clicked.

However, i think his physical ability to win duels is a little under rated - just at the end there, he outmuscles the Brighton player and there's a clash of heads, with Zaniolo walking off and the Brighton player left on the floor.

Also, i think we are targeting getting in down our right a little more, as the space is there.

• Like 1

Just now, It's Your Round said:

he is so physical, like a machine, just needs a bit of luck and composure