January Transfer Window 2024

TheAuthority

I don’t think they will be stupid enough to throw everything at January. It could disrupt the team too much. They’ll take a measured approach and maybe sign one of our long term targets if one of them becomes available. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

I think someone who has been in a title challenge before would be good. But I’m struggling to think of who that could be?

It will be someone with character. Undervalued by the rest of the football world.

3 minutes ago, ROTTERDAM1982 said:

Tbh Felix is a very good player, not sure he has the type of attitude that Emery would want

Has ability but imo is a dud. No work ethic and doesn’t provide goals or assists . Plus he said we’re beneath him. Now he’s beneath us.

3 minutes ago, ROTTERDAM1982 said:

Tbh Felix is a very good player, not sure he has the type of attitude that Emery would want

Yeah, that's why Emery tried his hardest to bring him to Villa his first transfer window.  

18 minutes ago, thejoker said:

I don’t think they will be stupid enough to throw everything at January. It could disrupt the team too much. They’ll take a measured approach and maybe sign one of our long term targets if one of them becomes available. 

Agreed. It’s a double-edged sword adding to a group like this midseason. For every Arshavin there’s a Cascarino.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

We don’t need signings for the sake of it,  but should be grasping opportunities to bring in anyone better than we have. We don’t need filler…

Bring me Chiesa and let’s cement CL… if not the title 😂

No thanks think he's overrated

• Like 1

The pursuit of Felix, which was clearly going on, is an interesting one because I agree he doesn't seem the right character we need. Perhaps there's more between the ears than I thought.

Any competent player who is willing to listen, understand and work under Emery can become a key player in this machine.

• Like 1