Clément Lenglet

Tom13

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

This is the concern in football for clubs that tried to break top 6. Happened to Everton, Leicester and Wolves. It will happen to us too unless we somehow are able to consistently increase revenue. 

Enter... Chris Heck.

In before [Kenneth Williams . jpeg]

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

This wreaks of me getting itchy feet on deadline day on FM and just signing whoever is still available, in a position I'm not completely stacked in, before realising a week later my main striker is out for 6 weeks and his only replacement is a 20 year old who's never started a game in Europe. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Czarnikjak said:

So far the only idea Chris Heck shown is to flog fans via Terrace View...lets judge him by his actions not reputation from previous clubs.

All I'm saying is it's his job to grow the brand. Brand grows, revenue continues, FFP is satisfied.

The Terrace View wouldn't have been his idea anyway as he only rocked up a short while ago. It takes ages (months/years) to plan and develop something like that, especially considering where it's situated. In fact, I'm not certain he's done much of anything yet, other than get the lion logo (the one where it's on its own) on some of our media. We'll likely see him make his mark next summer, with this season being a chance for him to observe how we're operating - as a club, and as fans - and to make plans accordingly.

Nonetheless, back to Lenglet... 

1 hour ago, Indigo said:

Saying this as someone that likes the signing, there's definitely more people moaning about people moaning about it than there are people actually moaning about it.

Come on Indigo, stop moaning.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, weedman said:

It's mad that there are people moaning about other people moaning that other people are moaning about a player that most are kind of nonplussed about 

Welcome to the internet! 

1 hour ago, lexicon said:

Maybe, maybe not - it's an 'insurance' signing and if we do go deep in the cups, we will need to rest Torres. 

DB2D7A09-3A2E-4530-9DD5-B1464784BF29.jpeg.ba88f1cc5d3b34e49cf1c4e41614c58c.jpeg

1 hour ago, duke313 said:
2 hours ago, Pinebro said:

75 % of the wages is nuts. He's not even gonna play very much.

Ever heard of rotation?

He's not even gonna play very much. 75 % of the wages is nuts

😎

• Haha 1

Â