It's the post-apocalypse. What can you make for us?

Marka Ragnos

The earth is a wreck. War, famine, plague, etc. have ravaged humanity and ended civilisation as we know it. There's no electricity, the water system is gone, and there may be bandits stalking the land.

You have managed to band together with a small group of hardy fellow, desperate survivors.

Besides being another mouth to feed, how will you make yourself useful to the group?

What's something useful and important you think that you could create or build or collaborate with others to make for your group of survivors, something that might help you all? 

It probably wouldn't be necessary, but I know how to make stone blades and projectile points (learned in archaeology classes in uni). But I imagine that after the apocalypse, there would still be plenty of kitchen knives lying about?

Edited by Marka Ragnos

Impregnate all the pretty ladies with Folly’s “foot’ to repopulate the world 

the not so pretty ones can give me a Rusty trumbone 

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 1

Organisation 

I was thinking about a apocalypse the other day. Its a lose lose situation.

Either you die becauss you cant survive, or you survive build something/community then youe under constant attack from othwrs who want what you want. 

25 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Organisation 

I was thinking about a apocalypse the other day. Its a lose lose situation.

Either you die becauss you cant survive, or you survive build something/community then youe under constant attack from othwrs who want what you want. 

I thought you'd have gone with spelling... 

• Haha 4

I can teach history so the surviving population remembers life before the apocalypse. 

I can make simple wooden constructions, like a flower beed or a pretty dope treehouse. 

I can make relatively poor attempts at humour, poetry and literature. 

I can make babies. 

10 hours ago, Xela said:

Does anyone need finance to rebuild the world?

I'm guessing the insurance game will be up by the destruction of the world. Loss ratios blown all to hell. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1

Â