Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

3 hours ago, Marka Ragnos said:

I’ll be heartbroken and irritated if he bet on football. Please, no! 😕😕😕😕

I haven't developed a genuine fondness for him quite yet, so I'll be fine emotionally. 

If it were any of the heart and soul players, I'd be crushed.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, maqroll said:

I haven't developed a genuine fondness for him quite yet, so I'll be fine emotionally. 

If it were any of the heart and soul players, I'd be crushed.

For me, it would be gutting not from a sentimental point of view, but from me genuinely thinking if he ever hit form he would be a banger.

He's got all the tools required to be some player imo.

But so did players like Balotelli

59 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

No news is good news for this weekend I presume?

Not really, as the investigation into all the phone data (and pcs etc) should be done by then. If he's right about just the cards then we should know this weekend. So hopefully the digital stuff proves him right...

13 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

For me, it would be gutting not from a sentimental point of view, but from me genuinely thinking if he ever hit form he would be a banger.

He's got all the tools required to be some player imo.

But so did players like Balotelli

This. Like Baloteli he is a player that needs the fans to love him. We have to get behind him, unless he is found to have bet on football matches and is banned for a long time. In that scenario he'll be sent back to Galatasary.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Made In Aston said:

Some would say he is a virus. 

Someone would say he is just a flu... renamed to manipulate us into not exploring across the Icewall, or going beyond the firmament, for fears we will discover the Great Turtle who carries our flat earth through the cosmos that don't exist.

• Haha 3

The media are all saying 'no evidence that he did it', rather than 'looks like he didn't do it', which to me implies that they think he did it, but they can't prove it. 

But if they can't prove he did it, then they are wrong in even implying it, surely? Semantics to be sure, but it feels like dirty pool to me. Career assassination without any form of proof. 

They are just desperate to f*** him over to get clicks.

Edited by HKP90
  • Like 2

Â